Loving the Sales

aflight84

Mummy to a princess x
Reaction score
Hey Girls,
Not sure if any of you went to the next sale today but i picked up some awsom bargins for Mia!!!
Loving the sales
I also picked up her playpen £30 off!
Made up!!!!

Oooooh sounds good.

We didn't brave the actual shop but picked up some maternity clothes online from Next as well as some bits for the baby. Got a really cute little fake fur snow suit with little mittens attached for half price in 6-9 months as he/she will be 6 months in November. Also 'had' to buy a little reindeer hat and little booties to match for Christmas day 2010. How exciting!!!!!

i managed to venture into town, but was there for 5 mins in total, its crazy out there, i will leave it for a bit lol think the jan sales min the mid of jan will be my bargin time lol x

well i managed to get another bargin online today got my baby moniors half price £30!! whoop whoop!!!

I'm afraid of the sales don't think I can survive but DH managed to go alone and picked up a few outfits for LO. Hopefully I can hit the sales after LO arrives.

I'm gonna go in a week or so when everyone is back at work and it's not mad busy. I can't really handle crowds atm xx

i just took a few bits back that adam didn't like but soon replaced them with other things hehe

I live in Sheffield and the town centre is pants for shops so it's a case of heading to Meadowhall to make the most of it. Not in a month of sundays am I going anywhere near that place til at least March now :mrgreen: Xmas is bad enough but last year I went to the 'Meadowhell' sales and it was a miracle I got out alive! Online all the way for me I reckon! :thumbup: Have fun though ladies, I wish you stacks of bargains! xx

Oh I love a good bargian lol.I got LO a mossed basket from agros for 21 pounds I think it was and got a mossed basket stand from babies r us for 9.99,a few bottles and a breast bump from there also.Cant remember how much they were now lol.So im all happy at that :) xxx

Oooh - to brave the sales or not to brave the sales??? :shrug: Might try go really early before it gets too busy - I'm up at about 4am anyway :rofl:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->