Loving the Sales

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by aflight84, Dec 26, 2009.

1. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

Hey Girls,
    Not sure if any of you went to the next sale today but i picked up some awsom bargins for Mia!!!
    Loving the sales
    I also picked up her playpen £30 off!
    Made up!!!!

2. muddles

muddles Mummy of 2.

Oooooh sounds good.

We didn't brave the actual shop but picked up some maternity clothes online from Next as well as some bits for the baby. Got a really cute little fake fur snow suit with little mittens attached for half price in 6-9 months as he/she will be 6 months in November. Also 'had' to buy a little reindeer hat and little booties to match for Christmas day 2010. How exciting!!!!!

3. Mize1982

Mize1982 Mya-My gift from God!

i managed to venture into town, but was there for 5 mins in total, its crazy out there, i will leave it for a bit lol think the jan sales min the mid of jan will be my bargin time lol x

4. aflight84

well i managed to get another bargin online today got my baby moniors half price £30!! whoop whoop!!!

5. sweetie_c

sweetie_c Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of the sales don't think I can survive but DH managed to go alone and picked up a few outfits for LO. Hopefully I can hit the sales after LO arrives.

6. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

I'm gonna go in a week or so when everyone is back at work and it's not mad busy. I can't really handle crowds atm xx

7. alibaba24

alibaba24 Well-Known Member

i went mad at the next sale :happydance:

xx

8. aflight84

i just took a few bits back that adam didn't like but soon replaced them with other things hehe

9. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

I live in Sheffield and the town centre is pants for shops so it's a case of heading to Meadowhall to make the most of it. Not in a month of sundays am I going anywhere near that place til at least March now :mrgreen: Xmas is bad enough but last year I went to the 'Meadowhell' sales and it was a miracle I got out alive! Online all the way for me I reckon! :thumbup: Have fun though ladies, I wish you stacks of bargains! xx

10. Kelz22

Kelz22 Well-Known Member

Oh I love a good bargian lol.I got LO a mossed basket from agros for 21 pounds I think it was and got a mossed basket stand from babies r us for 9.99,a few bottles and a breast bump from there also.Cant remember how much they were now lol.So im all happy at that :) xxx

11. Margie

Margie Well-Known Member

Oooh - to brave the sales or not to brave the sales??? :shrug: Might try go really early before it gets too busy - I'm up at about 4am anyway :rofl:.