low alcohol tolerance?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ARouge, Dec 9, 2009.

1. ARouge

ARouge mother of twin girls

Does anyone know if low alcohol tolerance is a pregnancy symptom? I've literally had half of one glass of wine, and I'm really feeling it. I usually have a pretty high tolerance. Is this a pregnancy symptom?

I got a BFN this morning so I figured one glass of wine isn't going to hurt anything but WOW! I can't believe how much I'm feeling this.

2. wantingno.2

wantingno.2 2 princes + a princess

i have a friend who has on 2 seperate occasions thrown up when had alcohol (not much) when she has been pregnant before she knew.... i know not the same but definately a reaction to it..... good luck x

3. ARouge

ARouge mother of twin girls

After I realized how I was feeling I poured out the other half and started feeling very nauseous.

I hope that's a good sign.

4. kelly2903

kelly2903 mum2princess an expectin

b4 i found out i was preg b4miss period ect... i went to a friends birthday meal and i never get drunk to be fair and i ate a 3 course meal and 4 glasses of wine and i was hammered so yeh it seemed that way for me fingers x'd hun xxxx