low average bbt?

Destiny08

Reaction score
hi! so i cant track my bbt as well as id like as DD doesnt sleep more than 4 hours at a time, but when i do manage to check it, it's usually around 36 degrees C. it's jumped up now to 36.5ish, so i seem to have O'd but like i said, i cant accurately track it (i also forget a lot lol)

i have no thyroid problems...i was tested pretty recently, but this is my 1st cycle after af in 20months...im on cd29 now and 3dpo from what i can tell (judging by the temp rise and the positive opk i got on sat - i didnt take 1 on thurs or fri)

is the low bbt a problem while ttc? or do i just...run at a lower temp than the average person? lol

Dont worry about it, my temp never gets really high, as long as you can see a clear shift then its fine. My average temp before ovulation is 36.20 and 36.60 after so I think ur fine :)

That's exactly why I always charted in F and not C. The degree shift when converted to F looks more and thus makes clearer charts.

That's exactly why I always charted in F and not C. The degree shift when converted to F looks more and thus makes clearer charts.

oh I'm not worried about the shift at all. its clear enough when it jumps from 35.8/36 to 36.3/36.5 overnight :p im just worried about the fact that they're so low to begin with!

Dont worry about it, my temp never gets really high, as long as you can see a clear shift then its fine. My average temp before ovulation is 36.20 and 36.60 after so I think ur fine :)

I'm the same!

I'm the same, iv had s few higher but they are later in the morning than when I get up, iv had one high but was after the flu jab but even including that at the moment 14 days in my average is 36.26

Don't worry abt low temps as long as the temp shift is clear. Some people have low body temps also body temps vary on the weather where you live.
My pre O temps are also 36.2ish and post O around 36.7

Hi I think my pre o temps are too low mine are between 35.50 and 35.90 before o x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->