Low backache 10 weeks pregnant

S

socitycourty

I woke up with a pretty bad low backache this morning. No bleeding or "cramps" but I'm freaked out. I did have to go #2 so I'm wondering if that is causing it.

What if I'm having a m/c? My dr's office is so tired of me calling them. I keep getting myself freaked out though

Hi I am 12 weeks and I have had the same thing for a couple of hours... I don't think we should panic until something else happens - god willing it wont. wishing you well xxx

thank you, I guess I'll wait it out and see if it goes away. I am going to take a warm shower and that might help :(

Yes I would think bm issues could cause backache and cramping as well. I had tons of stretching around 10 weeks. I had lots of cramps and backache just from that. I looked I up in my journal that I wrote during megans pregnancy and 10 weeks I was the same with her. I wouldnt panic. If you were spotting then I would call your dr, but backache can be so common during pregnancy.

:hugs:

I am only mid 5 wks and experiencing a lot of bachache (lower) and lower cramping, I feel your worry too, I know it's hard not to. Even though I know it is perfectly normal because I've gotten aches and pains with all my pregnancies. In the beginning everything is stretching, and later on your body is carrying a lot of extra weight, so it's bound to happen (still though I still worry and this is my 5th pregnancy lol, I don't think the worry stops). But if you feel a real gut feeling something is different and this pain is different than in the past, don't feel bad to call, it's their job to answer your questions & ease your mind if need be. Oh I also get stronger cramping in belly and back if I need to #2, esp. if I'm tmi constipated... the cramps feel so similar to stretching cramps.

I did call the dr's office, left a message for the advice nurse. Have not heard back yet. Still pretty painful lower back and it has also moved down my legs. IDK what to think.

if it's down your legs, could be sciatic pain too keep that in mind, hope you get some info soon to ease your mind.
When ever I am most uncomfortable I lay on my left side and drink water like a fish, usually helps, if not it's usually something wrong or just bad pregnancy pains. You can get back aches from bladder infections too, and once I had kidney stones during pregnancy (bachache was also my first symptom there). Hoping for you this is nothing :)

Whenever I've had leg pain it's been either from stretching pains or sciatica. Sciatica for me starts in my lower back and runs down my butt and down my back of my thigh. Dh massaging my lower back and putting a warm rice sock on helps me with it.

Unless you are spotting or leaking brownish/red blood then its nothing to worry about.
I have had really bad lower back pain since four weeks, so bad some days that It hurts to move and get out of bed. Lower back pain is often a sign of a tilted cervix, well that was the case for me anyway or something to do with the uterus growing, it sound weird but that was what I was told by my midwife/doctor :)
if it is a tilt then it should ease by the second trimester when your position changes :D
So please try not to worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->