Low BBT After Cooler Nights?

Missi

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a drop in their morning temp when the nights have been quite cold, or should your temperature remain roughly constant?

My temperature usually follows the correct pattern and there is always a noticable increase from pre ov to post ov. As the overnight temperature dropped, the house is a few degrees cooler when I wake up. My OPK registered ov around CD15 (which is usual) although my temperature hasn't really gone as high as it usually does post ov. Thanks

I have had that before and i temp vaginally. So i would say yes, the cold air would have an effect. I make sure to write a note on FF about it so know what happened. If you look at my pre ov temps this cycle (nov.) you can see how crazy my temps were. That was because it got cold in my apartment.
:dust:

Well it looks like the temp results were more accurate than the OPK (I ov'd 13 days after the rise). I thought it was rare to get a false +ve on OPK's but I managed to get 1 high and 4 low results a week before my temperature increased :shrug:. I suppose this is why it is best to start temping a few months before TTC to get to know your cycle better. I am going to keep using the OPK until I have a temp rise in future! Looks like the lower room temp didn't affect me after all :blush:.

I recommened using both, but thats just me :thumbup:
Some ppl get more than one positive OPK during their cycle because the body gears up to Ov and then doesn't. Then gears up again and then Ov.s etc. Here's some :dust: hope you caught the eggy! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->