Low bbt after ovulation

baby20143

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I post my thread in the TWW forum, but haven't got any help yet. This is my first cycle chart bbt. FF show that I ovulated on CD16, temp was high for 3 days after. However, I got a dip on 4dpo and again on 5dpo and today is 6dpo is still low. I'm not sure if I ovulated ;(

I have PCOS and currently taking met and vitex. Please take a look at my chart and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
Your chart to me looks like you are def ovulated, as for temps I am not 100% sure. It will be interesting to see how long your lp is, and if your temp rises again before af. x

Thanks Lolasmith. This morning my first temp was 97.22, then I tried again and it's 97.33, however, I used the first one. I hope I don't have LPD. Hoping my temp will rise tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Lolasmith. This morning my first temp was 97.22, then I tried again and it's 97.33, however, I used the first one. I hope I don't have LPD. Hoping my temp will rise tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

To be honest with you, I have seen some crazy charts before- one's where progesterone levels are fine but temps are low, ones that resulted in pregnancy with dips throughout the 2ww, and one's that look great but the women has lpd and low progesterone.

I think it is so so hard to tell.

I can take my temp over and over and within 5 minutes i'll have like ten completely diff temps so def stick with the first one or you'll go crazy!

Sorry forgot to add, your temps haven't gone below cover, and i've send bfp charts where is dips several times below cover!!

I wouldn't read anything into it until af arrives, and even then it is still a bit of a guessing game. No need to worry at this stage (in my opinion)

Sorry forgot to add, your temps haven't gone below cover, and i've send bfp charts where is dips several times below cover!!

I wouldn't read anything into it until af arrives, and even then it is still a bit of a guessing game. No need to worry at this stage (in my opinion)

I would love to have bfp, but my concern now is did I ovulate? This is my first real cycle after taking met and vitex for 2 months. I hope you're right that I did ovulate by looking at temp dpo 1 -3. Again, thanks for your time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->