Low Beta

Reaction score
Any success stories with low beta?
I'm 9dp 5dt and my beta came in at 19. Which is within the normal range, but at the low end. I would be considered 4 weeks 0 days as of right now, and I guess if I implanted later, the results may be fine still.

My embryo was a 3bb grade.

Hey,

Any news on your beta? From what I've read they are looking more for the numbers to double than what the number is. I'm going in for my first beta tomorrow and I just have this horrible feeling that my number will be low as well but I've ready so many success stories of other women with low scores that it gives me hope. Sorry I can't be more help, but I will be hoping for you!

Results back today and I've dropped to 5. So not viable.

Oh, no I am so sorry to hear that. I will keep you in my thoughts over these next couple days. I guess all any of us can really do is just have faith that some day it will happen. It's hard to hold on to positive thoughts at times like these but just keep trying and never give up. Best of luck to you and I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

Im so sorry. Did you get a trigger shot. Maybe the drop was that?

Just wanted to give you hope! My first beta was 35 at 10 dpo which is also on the lower side. As long as the number is doubling then you are doing great. I am now 25weeks pregnant. Keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"