Low body temp?

zaycain

Reaction score
I am supposed to test in a few days and I have never taking into account BBT. So for poops and giggles I decided to take my temp in the morning the past few days. My temp is 97.7 consistently! That's low even for a normal person!

I've been having consistent cramping for 12 days and a few others.. but the low body temp is discouraging me!

Don't worry! My cover line is 96.9 and since O I have been consistently around 97.7 (ranging from 97.5 to the highest at 97.9). FF from my first pregnancy has the same cover line and my temps were mostly in the 97.7-97.9 range until 18 DPO, when it went up to 98.4.

Now you have me googling low BBT though and reading about hypothyroidism! I wouldn't worry too much but you could always ask your doc at your next visit. Might help to start charting and see if your temps are consistent or if they vary a lot through your cycle, I think that also could be problematic.

No stress - mine always seems unusually low too so I stuck my BBT thermometer in my husband's mouth last night and he registered 95 something! Haha I think it might be a function of the thermometer and my husband is definitely not hypothermic. I think as long as you see a clear shift in temps, that's the important part. You should be OK.

Whew.. Thanks ladies.

I actually tested with two different thermometers.

I am SURE I am pregnant one minute .. then so unsure the next. It's crazy. This is torture!

I got my Bfp this morning and I was the exact same as you as I took my temp yesterday and it was 97.5 so thought maybe not then but like you I thought one minute I am next I'm not but I am so keep your head up :))) best of luck

Holy crap emma4g63! That's awesome! Congratulations!

Ok.. thanks for you help!

Just to add some closure to this post. BFP today! So temp wasn't affected apparently. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->