Low BP any experiences?

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So I am a high risk pregnancy due to underlying medical conditions.
I have always had BP on the lower side which confuses doctors (my underlying condition is meant to give me high bp)

Well this past week my BP has been much lower than normal. I have been dizzy, had blurred vision and been so tired but unable to sleep.

I took my bp just now and it was 96/60!!!!

I read that if its under 90/60 then yoyr body isnt carrying enough blood/oxygen/nutriants round the body.
So should I see my doc asap with bp this low or do i have to wait till it goes under the cusp? I have a 2yr old and although dh is home today he is of course normally at work. I dont want to faint etc.. infront of ds :shrug::cry:

So anyone have expierence of this i dont want my new baby to be hurt by lack of my bp???????

No experience, but you should ring your Dr. Like you said, you don't want to pass out!

I often have 90/60 when pregnant. It's not so bad!
Keep your fluids up, eat some salty foods and try to rest.

My BP was regularly 90/60 or there abouts with my last pregnancy, the record was 88/59! My OB said that was basically the minimum BP to still be conscious! I never fainted though, I just had to be very careful when getting up from sitting to standing as it would make me feel dizzy!

If you're worried though, always best to see the doctor!

I always have low BP on my pregnencies never fainting but lots n lots of dizzy spell my vp with my current last record is 90/45 and my Dr is not concerned or not even put my pregnency as high risk ...I'm confused why you dr put you in risk of high BP ?? I'm also anemic

My BP was about 80/50 after I had Emma but always felt fine and no one cared.

I always have low BP on my pregnencies never fainting but lots n lots of dizzy spell my vp with my current last record is 90/45 and my Dr is not concerned or not even put my pregnency as high risk ...I'm confused why you dr put you in risk of high BP ?? I'm also anemic

High bp means your at risk of pre-eclampsia.
Im not in high risk due to bp but because i have chronic kidney disease. Which can increase my bp but it didnt last time and looks like it wont this time either 😉 but thats just one side effect. I have cycts that could burst or rupture during labor for example 😣
I just wanted to make sure that low bp wasnt as bad as high bp as id hate to hurt the baby :dohh:

I haven't had my BP checked yet, but at the blood test to confirm my pregnancy medically (yesterday) I passed out after 3 vials, so I'm suspecting it. Notably I hadn't eaten much yesterday (stupid no appetite) which could have been a factor too. I suspect I'll get my BP checked tomorrow when I go to the doctor to get the results. (which they have and won't tell me over the phone. Grr.)

so I had preeclampsia/ high BP all my last pregnancy. And im am at risk of that this pregnancy as well. Non pregnanct my BP runs about 130/80-140/90. But for some reason, when im in the first trimester, and up until about 19 weeks my BP always run low for me, like 120/70. Its happened with both my pregnancies! Then it runs high the further I get lmao

I always have low BP on my pregnencies never fainting but lots n lots of dizzy spell my vp with my current last record is 90/45 and my Dr is not concerned or not

High bp means your at risk of pre-eclampsia.
Im not in high risk due to bp but because i have chronic kidney disease. Which can increase my bp but it didnt last time and looks like it wont this time either 😉 but thats just one side effect. I have cycts that could burst or rupture during labor for example 😣
I just wanted to make sure that low bp wasnt as bad as high bp as id hate to hurt the baby :dohh:

Ok got it I also have cyst in my one overy which is quiet big and they also look that because of possible rupture of cyst. ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->