Low dose aspirin

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I'm curious about this. I know some take it to help implantation but I read contradictory information online. Some saying take it from CD1 onwards because it makes the blood less sticky so helps to make a friendlier lining for implantation, but I also have read take it when you see a positive hpt because it could interfere with things when taken too early.

I have had four chemicals since August last year, I don't know if there's a problem with hormones or implantation or whether there isn't actually a problem and I only knew because I tested early. I do think hormones have been unbalanced for various reasons, but I think things are getting back to normal because I have a regular cycle, a good luteal phase length, I don't tend to see clots during af now, and I'm less of an emotional mess leading up to af (I was suffering with PMDD before but these symptoms have been reducing especially since starting acupuncture. I used to feel extremely emotional and depressed for a good ten days leading to af but instead now I only feel this a day or so before and it isn't as extreme as it was).
So I don't know if I should leave things alone and continue with improving diet, exercise, meditation and acupuncture and see what happens, or try things like low dose aspirin or progesterone pessaries.

It would be good to hear others who have been in a similar boat and what helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->