Low Egg Reserve at 30

LouisianaLady

Reaction score
I just met with my RE and my FHS level is high and my AMH levels are low. Apparently, this means I am not making a lot of eggs. He told me it may not be that far ahead that I completely stop making eggs. I am so devastated. We have been trying to 2 years with no luck, and now I know why. The thought of never having a child with my husband makes me sick.

He suggested IVF, which I cannot afford. I will try trigger shots and IUI after being on new supplements for two months. Infertility is so devastating.

Anyone have any success with pregnancy with low egg reserve?? My husband also has mild morphology issues.

Just wanted to say the cycle i got pregnant with DD my fsh was 9.9, morphology tested before that at 1 percent. We did gonal f trigger and iui

I just found out my AMH is .33. First cycle of Gonal F, Trigger and IUI we conceived even with the terrible numbers. Hang in there!

Hi, I'm sorry you're worried. but there are always exceptions from the rules. And low amh doesn't always mean you aren't producing healthy eggs. This is the case when quality is more important than quantity. So don't get disheartened. I believe the improvements which you're making will work out for you.
My story is completely different. I'm endo & pcos sufferer. We passed 1 round clomid, 2 fresh ivf with oe- with no luck, so finally used donor egg. (I'm 42 with the poorest egg quality).

I am sorry you are going through this. I would advise to consider undergoing IVF in Poland, as it is much much cheaper. I had my IVF done in Gdansk, and have been happy with a clinic and service.

Do you chart, temp and or use OPKs?

I would google supplements to increase fertility and spend the next few months (while the supplements get into your system...usually 3-6 months), carefully tracking your menstrual/ovulation. I'm so sorry you got such devastating news. My first was easy to conceive, then we had a MC and then ultimately we had to do IVF to get our second baby. Its a scary road, but you are NOT alone. It seems lonely, but there are so many of us out there with either a diagnosis, or unexplained secondary infertility (me). I would also maybe look on Facebook and see if there area some infertility groups you can join and ask about your situation there. You might get more support or more women with your situation. If you ever want to chat about my IVF journey, let me know. I'm an open book. <3

Edited: Oops, didn't know this was a super sold thread....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->