Low Fat Recipes please!!!

Cat

Reaction score
Diet is about to start and Im after some low fat recipes in particular for chicken. I tend to do cheese or creamy ones which as not really going to be suitable so I want some ideas that are nice and easy, other than just caseroles or tomato based.

Or any Nice Fish recipes?

I have 2 tips for you:

1, No eatting DHs chocolate
2, No rolo cakes

:lol: :hugs:

Chicken fajitas with sour cream!

poached salmon with spinich, asparaus and corgetts

And stir fry with olive oil is good for dieting!

xxx

LOL

Thats the other way round in my house

x

chicken stews are nice but its getting into summer now...

also what about chicken ceaser salad with low fat dressing with a jacket potato or something?

i usually grill my chicken to make it healthier and i also grill my fish

try having tomato pasta with spinich running through it with some chicken aswell its yummy

Some good ideas their Terrie,

Think is with just having grilled chicken or fish is it makes quite a dry meal without some sort of sauce.

I recomend by the way if you have salmon, you can get jars of mustard and dill sauce from supermarkets, I use a few spoons of this with milk and cornflower to thicken, cook it up in the microwave and it makes a great sauce for fish. Also spread a little whole grain mustard and honey on chicken before grilling this is great on pork chops too.

We're having a salad week.

Jacket spuds & salad
Lasanagh & salad < although not having this week sometimes have lasanagh & carrots
Pork chops & salad
Hot chicken salad (buy the double jar things)
Normal ham salad

Usually with some mini crusty breads, cottage cheese & dressing.

Then at the end of it we're having a lamb joint with lots of veg, yorkshires & roastie baby tatos :D

if you use a george foreman grill it doesnt go dry... i have one which you can turn the heat down on it so it doesnt go all crispy on the outside... its perfect!!! also what i do with my fish is i cook it in the oven in tinfoil with a bit of milk ... it doesnt affect the flavour of the fish and it keeps it really moist!

Love my grill too - Don't use it so often now I need a new one :(

i cook everything on george!!! colin thinks im having a love affair with it!!!

when we moved into our house i told everybody i wanted a george foreman so i ended up with 4 for christmas :blush: i took the smaller ones back and i kept this one which is the biggest
https://www.georgeforemangrills.co.uk/range/gr30.aspx

Your man looks like he needs a bit of meat if I remember right :rofl: Mind my OH hates me says I made him fat :shock:

when we moved into our house i told everybody i wanted a george foreman so i ended up with 4 for christmas :blush: i took the smaller ones back and i kept this one which is the biggest
https://www.georgeforemangrills.co.uk/range/gr30.aspx
I remember my small one was £40 now you can get the bigger ones quite cheap:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/George-For...12425?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1180629311&sr=8-6

I like this one also:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/George-For...12425?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1180629428&sr=8-2

hehe colin is very skinny and he eats crap loads of junk food! all i have to do is look at the food he eats and the lbs pile on my bum :(

that grill and griddle one looks ace!!!

buy it buy it buy it lolol

Nooooooooooooooooo LOL Will be buying some bits when new house is ready mind!

go on... you need it to fill up the cupboard along with your choco fountain :)

So how do they work, do you shut the lid on your food to seal in the moisture, like a sandwich toaster?

Yer its like a sandwich toaster & the tray goes at the bottom where all the fat goes into. Its actually quite gross when you see the spare fatty juices from sausages!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->