low hcg? 5w 6 days barely a line

sarafirey

Reaction score
hi all just looking for anyone who's had similar experience as i can't get my head around this..

LMP was 26 Jan and cycle is avg 31 days so period was due around 26 Feb.

There was only one possible time i could have conceived which was unprotected sex 11 Feb.

Period didn't arrive and I felt a bit suspicious so i tested but kept getting negatives. I've done a total of 9 tests since my missed period, a few different brands and all negative. But I have a lot of symptoms and have 5 children so I couldn't shake the feeling.

Anyway, I got very "seasick" yesterday so decided to test again today, 10 days late, and i got an extremely faint line. It does have colour and it came up before the 3 minutes were up.

I just can't get my head around how it could be so faint 10 days late. I've never had this before and like i said i've had a lot of pregnancies!

Obviously I am going to see my doctor once i've absorbed this. but im wondering, is low hcg a bad thing? Did this happen to you and you went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks for any input.

Sara

I had faint lines with this pregnancy until around 7 weeks, they were visable but not very dark. I'm now 30 weeks.x

could be the hook effect try diluting the wee and test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"