Low hcg, any success stories?

Justprayforme

Reaction score
Hi,

I am around 4 weeks and 3 days. I took my first hcg today which came 102. I will go for next blood test on Wednesday. I am a bit restless thinking that this count is low. I know in theory that if its doubling it should be good. I am only freaking out because i have lost two pregnancies in the past, both ectopic in left and right tube (each). I am really praying that it is not another ectopic. I have a gut feeling that this is different from the last two pregnancies but there is always that fear you know. PLEASE PLEASE share any success stories and please pray for me. This is my first post and i really need support from you all.

Baby dust to everyone!

That's not low at all hun. Hcg has to start somewhere. At 6+1 with my daughter my levels were only 1046. But she's 6 months old now. I didn't get my bfp with her till 3 days after missed AF, and my level was 9 then. So about as far along as you are now. I know it's hard after losses but try not to worry. Levels have to start somewhere. It really is how they rise and not the figure that's important. Happy healthy nine months to you!

Doesn't sound low to me. Tbh it's more worrying if it doesn't double .. Good luck x

Thank you Maryanne and JKel mum! Your posts are helpful and makes me feel like I am not alone.

My hcg was 46 at about 4 weeks with this pregnancy and we're chugging along just fine:thumbup: With dd they were 102 at the same point so again as long as they rise appropriately that's what's important. Did they check your progesterone? Mine was higher with my non ectopic pregnancies and rose where as with my ectopic it was low and going lower. Fingers crossed your test are all good and your scans show a bean in the right place:)

Thank you dear, this gives me a lot of hope. My heart has been broken two times already so I really hope my third one is healthy. Both my husband and I were not expecting to get pregnant this month as I ovulated from the blocked tube side, but this happened. Now our hopes are suddenly high. We are just praying day and night that our baby is safe and we see the heartbeat very soon.

Love and blessings to you and all those who are sharing their experience. Baby dust! :)

at 4.5 weeks from my last period my hcg level was 59....

10 days later it was 10,000 and now i'm 14 weeks pregnant and doing fine.

Good number to me and mine didn't double at one point and everything was fine.

So I will be get the second blood test result today. I am just keeping my fingers crossed...really want my no. to double up or be more! Just hoping for the best!

I got the results...my HCG count has increased from 102 to 321 in 48 hrs. I am hoping this is a good rise! Correct?

I just can't wait for things to continue to be positive and that I can see that heartbeat after 6 weeks. Fingers crossed.

I really wanted to share this news with all of you! :hugs:

That's a great number! I started at a low number too but was doubling great, just like you and after the second draw they didn't even care to see more. Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Thank you so much! Hugs! The doubling has given me a lot of hope. I have had two ectopics in the past and I so want a normal healthy pregnancy now. Have been desperate to have a baby for a while and was seriously considering IVF soon. I just hope this pregnancy turns out healthy. It will be the best thing to happen to me so far. Folding my hands in prayer all the time.

Also, I joined this forum very recently and it feels so nice to get good wishes and support from so many women like me. It sure is a huge support!

Getting emotional writing this. But, I hope you understand how important it is to me. Okay, I will stop now. Thanks again!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->