Low HCG level

Twinkle_coco

Reaction score
13dpo- HCG 36, 16dpo -HCG 94 , 18dpo-hcg 219

Why is my HCG so low? Progestrone is 29 13dpo and dropped to 24 18dpo. I cannot help but worry as I had a missed miscarriage with no heartbeat and dermoid cyst surgery last June.

No bleeding or cramps which is pretty good news. Anyone with low hcg and went on to have healthy full term babies?

you could have implanted late which would be ok
keep following up with your doctor to make sure the levels are rising properly though, i think that would be the most important factor no matter how low they began

Your doubling is fine. That's the main thing. HCG has to start somewhere. So say it's at a 2 HCG at 7 DPO, then it should be at a 4 HCG by 9 DPO, 8 by 11, 16 by 13. HCG starts low at usually a 0.

Most people implant between 6 and 12 DPO.

Yeah there is no set hcg number for at the beginning. Every woman has a certain level they start out with. Those who are higher at your stage had more hcg already in their system. Sometimes they can start out at a low number but rise up quickly. Trust me, if you were too low your dr would have concerns and mentioned it. The only important thing is the doubling not the number.

Agree with others, I'm sure my figures would have been similar to yours. We don't get betas in the UK so can't be sure on my exact figures but I got a BFN at 12DPO and no BFP until 14DPO so I must have implanted late. It is all to do with the figures doubling, there is a huge range of for HCG levels in successful pregnancies xxx

It doesn't matter what your levels are as long as there progressing! Well wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->