Low HCG levels success stories - please share

Pinkie3

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am looking for some positive stories to get me through the next few days.

I am 9dp5dt with 2 grade AA blastocysts, I had my first beta today and its come back at 49.9. Now I know this indicates a positive result but it still low. Most clinics like to see anything above 50 (story of my life I am literally a point below).

I am going in for a repeat test on Thursday to see if its risen which will give us more of an indication of what is happening. These next few days are going to beta hell!

I am so scared that I am having another chemical, has anyone had a low beta at this stage that has resulted in a successful pregnancy?

:flower:

This is fine! My beta 11dp5dt was 92. My dr said around 100 was right for 16dpo, so you are just where you should be! :thumbup: Remember the doubling time matters more than a single value. I know it's hard when it seems like everyone else has way higher betas (I remember googling the hell out of it) but my dr and nurses were never concerned. I'm 18w2d today and saw my baby at the OB this morning. He looks great! Yours will too. :) Congrats, you are PREGNANT!!

Hi Pinkie, my first beta at 8dp6dt was 30, I was told by my clinic that it probably wasn't viable and had to wait a whole week to have a second test. That came back at 2137 and I'm now 17 weeks pregnant!!
Hang on in there :hugs:

Thanks for your words of encouragement ladies your stories are just what I need to hear today.

Huge congratulations to you both of your pregnancies

Here's to a big number from me on Thursday!

X

Hi,

They sound just fine, mine were 96 at 16dpo if i can remember very well and my 2 year old boy is sleeping in his cot.

Hi,

They sound just fine, mine were 96 at 16dpo if i can remember very well and my 2 year old boy is sleeping in his cot.

Thanks for sharing.

I'll be 16dpo tomorrow so even if mine only doubles this gives me hope.

Let us know how it goes. I'm having my first beta at 9dp5dt as well. That will be this Friday!
Today (7dp5dt) I got a faint positive on an frer.

Low hcg could mean a boy, try google. Fx for you

Second beta is in at 230.2 I am over the moon. I still have a long way to go but that number is more than they hoped for, fingers crossed now that I get some good news at my scan in 2 weeks.

My clinic did say on Monday that sometimes the blood can be taken just before another increase is to happen so that's something to bear in mind for any low betas.

Rebecca, congratulations on a faint positive. My first faint was 8dp5dt. Good luck tomorrow, let me know how it goes.

Second beta is in at 230.2 I am over the moon. I still have a long way to go but that number is more than they hoped for, fingers crossed now that I get some good news at my scan in 2 weeks.

My clinic did say on Monday that sometimes the blood can be taken just before another increase is to happen so that's something to bear in mind for any low betas.

Rebecca, congratulations on a faint positive. My first faint was 8dp5dt. Good luck tomorrow, let me know how it goes.

Congrats pinkie!!

I got another faint today, it doesn't look any darker.

Waiting eagerly for my test/results tomorrow!

Glad everything is alright, hope all goes well

Rebecca OSOM pregnancy test are very sensitive. I heard they can pick as low as 6.5. The wait must have been very hard for you, fx for u

Many congratulations Pinkie, that's fantastic news!!! So happy for you :happydance:

Beta today at 9dp5dt is 56!! I am pregnant! I cried when I called DH with the news.
Going back Monday for a second beta.

Rebecca that's wonderful, congratulations. Hoping for a lovely rise on Monday, good luck let us know how you get on xx

Rebecca that's wonderful, congratulations. Hoping for a lovely rise on Monday, good luck let us know how you get on xx

I didn't get a lovely rise at all! I'm so upset it's at 118! It should have been higher today since its 3 days from Friday.

Going back Wednesday but I'm so disappointed :(

I'm sorry Rebecca-- I know you were hoping for higher. Hang in there though--that number is still going up and I've read that doubling times can be inconsistent in the beginning. Here's hoping tomorrow shows things are still moving in the right direction. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->