Low HCG levels?

C

cheeselover

Just got an email from the gyno at the hospital where I had my test done. She looked over my results and wants me to have another blood test as she thinks my levels are too low. Got to go in on Saturday morning for another test. Can I ask what everyone had at the 4-5 week mark? Mine were 233.69 at 4 and a half weeks (roughly) and my progesterone was around 19. I have no idea when I ovulated as I didn't test this month (had chemical pregnancy last month and cycle was all out of whack). Did anyone else have levels on the low side and carried on to have a successful pregnancy? I feel worried already and I only just found out yesterday... :sad1:

I think thats ok levels to have.. It can vary big time! As long as youre levels double in the next 24/48 hours you should be fine. Scroll all the way down to see the weeks and levels.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

I havent had blood test so dont know but reading that link yours are ok good luck for next test xxxx

I worry alot...I think I am turning into my mother! Got appointment with nurse at 9am for blood test, hopefully I will have a result this weekend sometime. It would be awful it I had to wait till Monday.

Aww hun im sorry ive never had a blood test so i cant help much...the midwife did say i must tend to have low levels because i don't get many symptoms, i don't know if that's true or not but ive had 3 healthy pregnancies so far xxxxx

That sounds fine to me! My HCG levels were a worry to start with.

At 8dpo- 20
At 10 dpo- 28

Dr said its not a good sign, so went to see my own GP and he said it can take a while for HCG to start doubling, depends on when baby implants etc.

One week later my levels were up to 408 and then 48 hours over 900!

I really think you will be fine, the actually levels arent as important as how quickly they rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->