Low HCG

hans2009

Reaction score
My HCG levels are rising but not that the rate they should be. Doctor said there is a chance for a healthy pregnancy but the chances are small. I go in for an ultrasound tomorrow and I will ask my doctor then but is there anything..ANYTHING I can do to lessen my chance of miscarriage?

I'm sorry Hans that you're in this situation. It is so stressful.
I had 2 mc's and was told there is never anything one can do to prevent them. Most of the time it is a chromosome issue.
You're in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you the best of luck at the doctors. I guess we have to just trust that in the end, one way or another, all will be okay.

Lots of love to you and thinking of you xxx try to stay as positive as you can xxxxx

I hope everything turns out okay. I've had 3 miscarriages and there really isn't anything you can do to prevent it as it's usually something wrong from the beginning and nothing you did. Again, best to you.

I saw you're over 7 weeks along. I've heard that after 6 weeks or so, scans are a much better way to show the viability rather than a rise in hcg. I hope you get some great news at your scan tomorrow! But unfortunately, if it does come down to it, there isn't anything you can do to prevent a miscarriage. As the previous posters said, it's usually an issue from the start. I hope you don't have to worry about that though! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->