Low hcg

Excellent, Weebles! I was watching for news. So glad it's great news!

Congratulations, Weebles! So very happy for you!

Oh yay!! I knew everything would be fine! That's great news!!

Thanks ladies! Your support means so much!

I was so thrilled but now it's back to wait and see. I had some spotting last night, this weird watery brown discharge. Dr wants me to get my levels checked again tomorrow and since it will be the weekend I won't find out until Monday. No cramping and it's stopped so there's that. I spotted quite often with my son, even had a serious bleed, but nothing like this. I'm really tired. I don't know what to think. These early days still feel like the tww only worse.

Sorry, love. That's one thing I'm not looking forward to. It seems like you'll still be waiting for the next month to ensure the pregnancy is viable. Bleeding is fairly normal, and I bet you'll be alright <3

From everything I've been told brown & no cramping is normal & not cause for concern. It's natural to worry though. Fingers crossed everything is fine Weebles xxx

Weebles, everyone says brown is the best. It's just your body clearing out the old and making a nice home for the new baby. But you are right... there's no way around those first few weeks being ROUGH. The worry is so strong. Such a waiting game. Im 11 weeks now and the intense fear is starting to lift to a more normal level of concern now, thank god. I'll be sending lots of positive sticky energy your way. Good luck!

Thanks for all of your kind words. It's probably normal and everything's probably fine. It's just impossible not to worry anyway.

MisDoc, have you had a scan yet? 11 weeks already, time just whizzes by!

Weebles, I have had scans. All good so far! I've had the NIPT blood testing. No notable risks identified there, and found out we're having a little boy. :) Just found that out and it makes it so much more real and reassuring.

Aww, that's fantastic MissDoc! i didn't really know what NIPT testing was before. I'd basically only do it just to find out the gender a little earlier, lol. Reassuring to know it's all clear though!

Just got my lab results from Friday. In 48 hours hcg went from 301 to 995! It not only dpubled, it tripled! Progesterone went from 16 to 20 and so all is well. Can't wait for my scan on the 16th!

After 12 rounds of different treatments over the past 9 years, finally got a shocking positive Beta after doing both a day 3 and day 5 transfer.

Concerning is my HCG number at 41, Estrogen levels are 189 and progesterone levels are 33. All seem very low given what I am reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->