Low heart rate and loss of pregnancy symptoms!

Just wanted to say good luck today and thinking of you. Praying for a positive outcome <3

I woke up with sore boobs today and had a vivid dream where I woke up in tears. Talk about my body giving me some last minute hope before the ultrasound. Could be a bad thing lol. 3 hours to go.

So as much as I want to crawl in a hole I told myself I would update this because I always got disappointed when someone else didn't and I really wanted to know what happened.

Anyway, the ultrasound tech didn't show me anything and didn't call in my husband either. My OB said if it was bad, this is how it would go down. I'm pretty devastated, even though I thought I prepared myself for the worst.

Seriously though, I appreciate everyone and their words of support. <3
The only thing I could see on the screen was 69 mm. Not sure what it is. Maybe my uterus measurements.
Now I just want this all over wth and I have to play the waiting game even longer.

I'm so sorry :sad2: I understand I had 2 mmc!! It's the worst feeling in the world and the pain is often unbearable!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you health and healing and hope to see you back here soon when you're ready. X

I'm so so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping you'd get your good news today. :(

Did an OB not meet with you? I understand the ultrasound tech isn't supposed to diagnose anything, but with my mc they at least had an OB meet with me to discuss the results and next steps. That was such a difficult day. I'm so sorry you're going through this.

No, the tech said that I would get the results from my OB in a couple days. I really hope I get a call tomorrow and this doesn't get stretched to Monday. -_-

That is really cruel and unfair.

Completely cruel. That's not right.

I agree. What an awful thing to put you through. I'm so sorry. :(

So sorry to hear that, can't believe they're gonna make you wait to hear what's going on! :(

Such an awful thing to wait through!! I remember going through that. It's just awful!! I'm so sorry to read this. :hugs:

Heartbroken for you, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->