Low heart rate and loss of pregnancy symptoms!

I'm so sorry :hugs: I can't believe they're making you wait over the weekend, that's really cruel. :hugs:

No call yesterday. It's crazy that they make me wait. I bought a clear blue test with the weeks indicator so I could have confirmation (even though I'm 99.9% sure it's over because she wouldn't show me anything at the ultrasound) and it said 3+ weeks still. ��

Laura I'm so sorry. I've been in your shoes and it's one of the most difficult situations I've ever experienced. You're in my thoughts and prayers as you wait this weekend.

I just can't imagine what you're going through. I'm thinking of you x

I can't believe they would send you home without answers!! I hope you get a call soon hon :hugs:

I'm still baffled by this as well. Is this your regular OB office? If it is, I would encourage you to consider switching. This would NEVER happen at my OB.

I'm so sorry you're being put through this. It isn't right.

Hi guys!
My OB called this morning and I went in for an appointment this afternoon. He said the sac shrunk and there was no heartbeat. Looks like the baby died around 5-6 weeks.
I'm relieved to get a definite answer but I'm still awaiting my body to expel. I see him again in two weeks to see if it will.
Like it hasn't been long enough... :(

Oh my goodness! No kidding. That's not what you need :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"