Low iron issues - are you suffering too?

Backagain

Reaction score
I always have problems with my iron and have previously needed an iron transfusion during pregnancy.

I do not tolerate iron supplements well and have varying reactions. I have tried Feroglobin and I just feel like I am going to throw up
Constantly to the point it is unbearable, but last week my levels were a lowly (97) or 9.7 which sucks!!

How are your level??? Any other natural ways to boost iron! Other than eating iron rich foods and drinking vit c, not having dairy for an he either side??? Also I am vegetarian.

Are you able to take prenatals? They have loads of iron but with much needed vits. I take my vits every morning with a glass of OJ.

Yes low iron here too. I've been on iron tablets for a while but levels are even lower. Not sure what they'll suggest. I've had bad morning sickness so wondering if that's affected my absorption. Trying to eat iron rich foods now to see if that helps.

Are you able to take prenatals? They have loads of iron but with much needed vits. I take my vits every morning with a glass of OJ.

I haven't taken prenatals for over 2 weeks now. They make me so nauseous to the point I can't function. now I just have all day bare able nausea. Lol. I always have this problem, I am taking folic acid and b12 separately. Going to see the midwife today and see what she suggests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->