low post-O temps

mattea

Reaction score
Temping is a blessing and a curse! I think I am obsessed ;)

This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/345934

I'm concerned because I see a change from my norm. Sometimes my spike is immediate after O, and I've had a couple cycles where it takes a day or two after O for the temps to get 'up there', but now I'm 4dpo and my temps are still pretty low. Yes, they are above the coverline and above what they were pre-ovulation, but they are still lower than past cycles. It seems like most cycles my temps are up there around 98.0 after O, for the most part.

I had a very early miscarriage in our 2nd month of trying. This is our 6th month, and after a couple fruitless attempts the last couple months (we skipped a cycle after m/c), we gave it our all this month ;) But I'm worried that the low temps mean low progesterone, and even if we conceived that a pregnancy won't be supported?

My doc told me that even if not needed, taking progesterone won't hurt anything, except that it could cause moodiness. Maybe I'll just wait another few days and if my temps don't rise consider it more? Is it really necessary to get it from my doc? Or do the over-the-counter creams work?

Suggestions/knowledge/advice appreciated!

I am a charting novice but I would say those temps are fine as long as they stay up!

^^^^wss
Your temps look perfectly normal :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"