Low Progesterone but BFP?!?!?

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make this short.

I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid (150mg). I chart my BBT. According to my chart, I o'd on cd 18. I had my 23 day progesterone levels checked when I was 5 dpo (which is two days early but I figured wouldn't make a difference.) My levels came back at 1.1, indicating no ovulation. Today, I am 13 dpo (according to when my charts says I o'd), AF is due today... so far NOTHING expect lots of watery cm. I just took a hpt and B-FAINT-P?!!?

I am SO confused! The camera won't really pick up the line in a picture but irl it's there! I am freaking out!

My question is, would my progesterone being taken two days early make that big of a difference?! Any input is appreciated!
Xxx

I have no idea about progesterone. But at 13DPO, you would be able to see something on a test. So if I had to guess, I would just think the 2 days actually did make a difference. Good luck hun, hope your lines get darker and this is your BFP!

Here's a picture of the test, held to the light. I'm not sure if it's bfp or evap.

Attachments

• IMG_20140329_083457.jpg
    IMG_20140329_083457.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
to be honest ive seen loads of ppls tests and i think its there! did it appear right away or after a while?if after a while then it might be an evap..but i can see it...x

Me personally I see it, I don't think that's an evap. Retest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->