• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Low progesterone so I'm on progesterone suppositories

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
After confirmed O I begin taking progesterone suppositories.

This has been going on for about 4 months now. My cycles are usually 25/26 days long and I have 2 days of +opks around cd11-cd12.

The past 3 months/cycles my +opks last about 24 hrs maybe less, and my cycles are getting shorter. This cycle I started getting clots and bright red spotting yesterday (cd22).

Prior to the progesterone suppositories, my cycles were pretty darn regular, but I had issues with spotting for a week before AF due to low progesterone.

Anyone have experience with this? Has anyone had their cycles do weird things after starting progesterone suppositories?

I was diagnosed with low progesterone toward the end of my last cycle, after seeing the RE for the first time. They put me on the suppositories in case I was pregnant. I went off the progesterone to get my period, once the blood work showed I wasn't pregnant this cycle. I had a relatively normal period, until day 6. My period lasts 5 days usually, but on CD6, I started clotting and bleeding a lot. I was pretty upset, but the doctor reassured me that the progesterone can make your cycle different, especially if your most isn't used to having a lot of it. Now I'm CD 13 and am feeling symptoms of ovulation. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get blood work, ultrasound and post coital exam. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"