Low progesterone the cause?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I am newly pregnant and 5 days away from my period. 2 days ago I had my progesterone levels tested and they are low. I was told 17, but I am unsure what unit is being used.
I just took my first progesterone suppository but I doubt it will help much now :( I will likely lose this one too and my BBT has dropped many times as well.
Is there any chance this cycle will work out?
Would low progesterone also mean my uterine lining is likely not thick enough?
What can I do for the next cycle? I never had this issue. Where can I learn more?
I have regular periods and ovulation...my progesterone can't be all that messed up?
I was using supplements like DIM, Calcium D Glucarate and Milk Thistle to aid hormones but stopped when TTC and I am unsure if I should get back on them inbetween TTC cycles.

I am under time pressure to conceive since I have lyme disease (neuro borreliosis) that drastically improves after conception, but worsens to the point where I am bedridden once I lose the pregnancy. I won't survive ttc much longer I fear.
A pregnancy would help me heal.

Any advice will help :(

I don't know what to tell you and I'm so sorry I don't have any advice. I just wanted to respond and send you lots of hugs and positive energy. I hope your progesterone levels go up. Have you had a beta done?

Hi Marumi, have you read about vitex and CoQ10? I think it would help, the vitex would help with progesterone and CoQ10 helps with egg and sperm quality. Vitex you can start any time and take up to first trimester according to what I’ve readz if you stop it cold turkey you may not have enough progesterone and may miscarry. Read up on it so you can make your own conclusions. Best to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->