Low Progesterone?

mzjenc07

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am 5 weeks 3 days and had my ultrasound today. Saw a gestational sac and yolk sac measuring perfectly for 5 weeks 3 days. I got my lab results and my hcg is good at 6,300 but my progesterone is 13. My OB put me on progesterone pills 200mg once a day. Anyone take this and it helped prevent a miscarriage?

I'm in the same situation. At 4 weeks, 5 days progesterone was 9.7. I'm already on 200mg suppositories. But next day, HCG level was 3000 at 4 weeks 6 days which is good so I'm not sure what to think. How are your HCG levels?

I'm at 18 weeks and was put on the same dosage (oral) as soon as I got my BFP, after two losses. Things are so far, so good!

I'm in the same situation. At 4 weeks, 5 days progesterone was 9.7. I'm already on 200mg suppositories. But next day, HCG level was 3000 at 4 weeks 6 days which is good so I'm not sure what to think. How are your HCG levels?

My hcg was 6,300 and I was able to see a nice sac with yolk sac today.

It's normal with ivf to be given additional progesterone for the first 12 weeks to reduce miscarriage

Yes. My last pregnancy my levels were 11 and I was put on suppositories. I'm now 23 weeks and was on it again until 12 weeks.

I'm at 18 weeks and was put on the same dosage (oral) as soon as I got my BFP, after two losses. Things are so far, so good!

are you taking it orally?

Yes, they didn't give me the option of suppositories. Seemed like it worked just fine as the baby stayed with me and everything is very healthy. I took it through 12 weeks.

Yup I had to put mine up there for 12 weeks. Make sure you lay down for 20mins after taking them

Yup I had to put mine up there for 12 weeks. Make sure you lay down for 20mins after taking them

I put one in at night before bed so I haven't had issues. I did freak out that I had red discharge but then I remembered the capsules are red so it must be the dye lol. How did you stop at 12 weeks? just stopped putting it in? im terrified at the thought of stopping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->