Low progesterone

MissKitty91

Reaction score
My HCG levels are rising perfectly. On friday they were 5000 at almost 6 weeks but my progesterone is only 8.8.

Has anyone had low progesterone and managed to still have a healthy pregnancy?

My progesterone with DD was a 3 at 4w... a 3! Started to take supplements and it went up to 18 by 5w. Can you start a supplement?

My progesterone with DD was a 3 at 4w... a 3! Started to take supplements and it went up to 18 by 5w. Can you start a supplement?

They tried putting me on a progesterone suppository last week but I had a bad reaction to it so they told me to stop taking it. They don't seem too worried....

Can't they give you the oral type?

This is the exact same thing I'm going through only my doctor isn't giving me anything & my level is only an 8.4 :( I just had a miscarriage April 30th & found out I'm pregnant again, you would think he would want to help me

I can't see why they wouldn't try another form of progesterone for you. I know of suppositories, pessiaries, oral pills, injectable forms, and even creams or oils you rub on. I take the oral form when I've supplemented and it's worked well for me. And yes, that is low. It's normal, but it's on the very lowest end of the 'normal' range so most doctors would likely supplement at that point.

My progesterone level was 7.5 with my son and I had a healthy pregnancy. I didn't take any progesterone supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->