Low temp?

gina236

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got a :bfp: this morning! I had 2 days of bleeding earlier in the week that I thought was AF. But it was weird so I tested and so glad I did! Issue is my temp went down at 15 or 16 dpo and has not gone back up yet. It's hovering right at the coverline. I tried to get in to talk to a doctor but they all turned me away. I have a natural progesterone cream that I took last month to clear everything out. Should I start taking it again? I know everyone says ignore temps after a bfp but I didn't get one until today and my temps have been bad all week. Anyone have any experience with this? I am so nervous that I will lose this baby or that it's possibly ectopic or something. Any advise is welcome.

I had a similar experience or two- unfortunately not the ending you want to hear. I ended up needing progesterone supplements- before using your cream, I'd call the ob and let them know what's going on. you don't want to run out, use the wrong amount, etc.

Good luck- hope you're one of the positive stories in this situation :)

The stuff I have has premeasured amount that comes out. I can't talk to a doctor until Tuesday as Monday is a holiday so I'm afraid if I don't take it i will lose it by the time I can talk to a doctor if it's not too late already.

temp went down again, it's .01 above the coverline. :dohh: Test is a little lighter. I started taking my progesterone cream but I think it's too late. I told my mom last night and she is excited but understands my worries. Thankfully I didn't get my hopes too much up. I am 5 weeks today, just basically waiting to start bleeding. I am holding onto a tiny bit of hope that the progesterone will work magic and make it stay but idk. Done testing for awhile. If AF doesn't show in a week I'll do another test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->