Lower Abdomen Pressure? Help!

Orglethorp

Reaction score
Alright, so, this is my 4th cycle TTC#1.

I have a very regular 36-day cycle, and I ovulated on CD23 (confirmed with temps & CM) as per usual. I'm currently 10dpo.

Mostly the symptoms I've been seeing this TWW aren't unusual, just a lot more intense and a lot earlier than usual. I usually start getting tender BBs, fatigue, bloatedness/vaguely full feeling and mild, occasionaly pre-AF camps starting at around 9-10dpo.

This cycle I had the best EWCM I've seen so far, BDing the night of O felt different, and my CP&CM at 1dpo were very different than my normal.

Tender BBs, warm & restless at night & extreme thirst started at just 3dpo (6+ days early)

Lower abdonimal area has felt tight since 4dpo.

Vague sick feeling (on and off) & mild cramps (on and off) started at 4/5dpo

At 5 dpo I had the strangest persistent pain all day above my BBs/right below my collar bones that felt like post-exercise strain and was increasingly uncomfortable as the day went on, but then cleared up entirely over night and hasn't returned.

I've been feeling stuffed up like I have a cold and a nearly constant mild headache since 6dpo. Extreme thirst at night took a break on 5dpo but came back on 6dpo and has stayed around since.

I had slightly lower (0.2 degrees C) temps at 7&8 dpo (7 dpo drop is normal but 8dpo is usually on the rise again), and yesterday at 9dpo it went back up 0.2 to where it was at 6dpo. It's exactly the same today (10dpo), no rise or fall.

7dpo I started getting pinching / pin-pricking feelings alternating between my BBs & side-BB/arm pit areas and my right lower abdomen/groin/inner thigh area. Overall lower abdomen feels kinda stretchy like I did a lot of sit-ups a day ago or something.

8dpo super sensitive to smells (wanted to vomit when I walked through a food court that was gearing up for the breakfast rush and smelled eggs cooking), very tired all day, found a strange mark on my rib cage just below my right breast (gone by next day), very emotional, yellow creamy CM, pulsing feeling in lower abdomen to the right, alternating hot flashes and chills around 4pm for about 4 hours, foggy/fuzzy mind, hungry & nauseated at the same time, AF-like cramps, metalic taste in my mouth (came on suddenly about 2 hours after supper and stayed all evening). Felt light headed on and off since 4pm. Back pain started in the evening.

9dpo so tired & fuzzy brained all day that I actually napped in the early afternoon and accomplished nearly nothing all day. Constant pressure/pulling feeling in lower abdomen. (I actually stripped and sat around naked for a while so I could be sure I wasn't just bloated and aware of my clothing.) Metalic taste came back in the evening. Had a taste & sensation reminiscent of acid reflux all day (but without the burning in my upper chest). AF-like cramps on and off all day. Felt light headed on and off all day. Back pain all day.

10dpo (today) so far I'm a little more awake than the last 2 days, but still kinda fuzzy. I've already got back pain, transient nauseated feeling, tender BBs, and the pressure/pulling feeling in my lower abdomen is constant now. Every time I woke up last night (have not slept well in 4ish nights), I could feel the same feeling, and sometimes I swear I felt my cervix doing something.

Now, this lower abdomen pressure/pulling feeling. A simple "fullness" feeling that goes along with bloating isn't unusual for me in the TWW, especially by now, but this is different and it's been going on since 7dpo (day 2 of lower LP temps).

This feeling is like... if I were laying on my back and trying to balance a roll of dimes on my belly, half way between my belly button and my pubic area, with the roll relatively straight across my belly. That's the kind of feeling I'm getting. It's like something that size and length is camped out and pressing in ever so slightly. It's not my clothing, because as I said above, I sat around naked for a while yesterday to be sure. It's constant no matter what is or isn't touching me.

Am I just getting my hopes up too much, or is this a really good sign? Anyone have that sensation and get a BFP? (and if so, when did you test?)

I just tested at 12DPO and BFN. I had almost all the same symptoms you do minus the aversion to smell. Also had cramping on left side 3 days last week with what I'm thinking is implantation bleeding. AF due 3/7 I'm holding out hope since quite a few women I've talked to said they didn't get BFP untill several days past AF. Did you test yet?

Not yet, OH won't let me! We'll be at the cabin with all his family around (we haven't told them we're TTC) and no privacy from Friday night to Sunday afternoon, though, and AF is due Sunday, so I'm tempted to test Friday morning (12dpo) because I won't get to do a FMU test until 15dpo (1 day late) otherwise.

If you can hold out I would very depressing seeing BFN today esp when lots of other women are getting BFPs at 9,10, and 11DPO. Your symptoms def sound promising. Sending baby dust your way😀

Yeah, that's probably the best plan. Maybe I'll pull a half-asleep moment and go relieve myself at 2am on Friday without even thinking about maybe testing and won't be able to be tempted :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->