• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lower Abdominal Pain and lots of BH's!!!

Nic1981

Reaction score
Last night I had a crazy hour of loads of BH contractions, the most I've ever had. They were extremely strong and sometimes only on certain parts of my stomach so that it was going a strange shape. Has anyone else had this?

Plus I've got a horrible almost period like pain on the lower left hand side of my stomach. It started last night, then stopped when I was in bed, then started again this morning? I presume this is just more stretching???

I've got my 36 week appointment tomorrow so will be asking about all of these then but as usual my midwife will make me feel like I'm whinging about nothing!

I am couple of weeks behind you, but I had extremely strong BH last night and the baby seemd to go crazy... They eased off during the night but returned this morning for a while. I seem to be fine again, so I just assume it's streching and baby moving down...

Hope you'll feel better soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"