Lower abdominal pains

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm 9+4 weeks today. 6 days ago i felt lower abdominal intermittent pains... not bad enough to make me double over or anything, just highly uncomfortable. I called the midwife who said if there was anything wrong with the pg the pain would be a lot worse and accompanied by bleeding. She asked me to check into the emergency if it got worse, which thankfully it hasn't. It still hasn't gone and even though she said it's normal and probably just the uterus stretching, i'm worried coz it's been almost a week now. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Does this seem normal? And does anyone have any suggestions... not the pain itself but the mental agony it causes is driving me insane now!!!

I've had dull pains on my right side intermittently since last week that I can best describe as similar to cyst pain. I called my doctor's nurse and she reassured me that it's likely nothing to be worried about since it's not constant or severe. She said the same things about things stretching down there. That and they already saw the baby in the uterus, so no chance of ectopic.

If it is severe and constant, absolutely go in!

Hi ladies,
I'm 9+4 weeks today. 6 days ago i felt lower abdominal intermittent pains... not bad enough to make me double over or anything, just highly uncomfortable. I called the midwife who said if there was anything wrong with the pg the pain would be a lot worse and accompanied by bleeding. She asked me to check into the emergency if it got worse, which thankfully it hasn't. It still hasn't gone and even though she said it's normal and probably just the uterus stretching, i'm worried coz it's been almost a week now. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Does this seem normal? And does anyone have any suggestions... not the pain itself but the mental agony it causes is driving me insane now!!!

hEY hun I have intermittent pains and pressure all the time and my little one looked great at yesterdays ultrasound. Try not to stress yourself out and just remember unless the pain is unbearable or you have bleeding or spotting things are probably ok and its just growing pains

Thanks so much verily... Its not severe i sometimes even forget theyre there but each time i lie down and feel them again i cant help but start worryibg even though its probably nothing! I havent had a scan yet but i will call again tomorrow and see if they can schedule one ahead of time.

Hi ladies,

hEY hun I have intermittent pains and pressure all the time and my little one looked great at yesterdays ultrasound. Try not to stress yourself out and just remember unless the pain is unbearable or you have bleeding or spotting things are probably ok and its just growing pains

Such a relief to hear that rockstar!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"