lower back ache at 8 weeks pregnant

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I had lower back pain in early early pregnancy...and then it stopped. As of yesterday, its back again! I'm assuming this is normal? Anyone else have this??

You're such a worrier! :dohh: Everytime I pop over here you're panicking over something. Chill out, it's fine! :flower:

I had lower backache in really early pregnancy, around week 5. It went away for weeks then returned. Can't remember the exact week but I know it was before my 12 week scan. So yep, normal :]

Haha-yes I know I'm a worrier!! Trying hard not to be. But my last pregnancy was really rough...and was told at 22 weeks that I would lose my baby...thankfully things worked out. But now that I'm pregnant again I can't help but worry. Sorry to annoy everyone on here. Just looking for support...as my doctor seems too busy to answer my questions.

Nooo you don't annoy anyone, don't be silly :]. It's nice when you can post reassurance and I was a huge worrier in first trimester too so I know how ya feel. Sorry to hear about your last pregnancy. Glad things worked out though. Hopefully you'll fly through with this one without any problems.

Thanks:) yes I'm hoping this pregnancy goes much better for me. Yes first tri can be hard with the unknown. Lol- I think I'm driving my husband nuts!! Best of luck to you in your pregnancy:)

Don't apoligise, this is a good question. You and I have almost the same due date. I will be 9 weeks on Saturday. My ticker is a little off. I have had really bad back pain on and off since 5 weeks.

ive got the back aches, i do have a rubbish mattress like but ive never had it this bad before lol xx

Don't be sorry, I was so glad to see this post. i am a little over 7 weeks and have this dull ache in my back and hips. I am very much a worrier, as I had a miscarriage with my last pregnancy. I am hoping this is normal because my first miscarriage started with back pian but it was worse and I was spotting. None of that this time.

Backache was one of my first signs of my BFP - I don't usually get it!

I have read it is because the preg hormones soften your ligaments etc so it means you may get pain where you wouldn't expect.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->