Lower back pain anyone?

ash211

Expecting Baby #4
Reaction score
I'm 4w4d with baby number 4! (Have to update my signature haven't been on in a while!) I woke up this morning with uncomfortable lower back pain, a dull constant ache. I've tried stretching it out but it won't go away.

Anyone else get back pain this early on?

we are so close! i'm 4w5d.. and i'm having bad lower back pain. it comes and goes through the day but it is worst at night. i'm also having horrible pain in my hips and some dull achy cramping.. i saw my dr yesterday for my confirmation appt and she said it was totally normal!!

Yes, I had it in the beginning like when I was 1-5 weeks (I didn't know at the time it was pregnancy related) but my back was hurting a lot when I would try to sleep. It went away after I found out but I still get lower back pain when I am not sitting in a well supported chair and I'm not sitting back against a back rest.

When I was getting it from sleeping it took awhile to go away during the day but it would come right back as soon as I laid down.

The only other thing to watch out for is kidney infections cause lower back pain. So, as long as you don't have any sort of infection I imagine its just related to things shifting around down there.... in my totally non medical opinion. ;)

we are so close! i'm 4w5d.. and i'm having bad lower back pain. it comes and goes through the day but it is worst at night. i'm also having horrible pain in my hips and some dull achy cramping.. i saw my dr yesterday for my confirmation appt and she said it was totally normal!!

That makes me feel so much better, I've been feeling the same way so it's nice to know that your doctor said it's normal! I don't have my first appointment until i'm 8w6d so I'm vowing to myself that I will stay off of google until then!

you have way more will power than me!! my dr told me to stay off google.. it can be so stressful!!

Just saw my MW today and I've been having that as well and she said not to worry, totally normal with early pregnancy, a heating pad can help she said.

Just saw my MW today and I've been having that as well and she said not to worry, totally normal with early pregnancy, a heating pad can help she said.

Thank you so much! I feel tons better knowing that 2 doctors said it's normal! I really hate this first trimester paranoia!!

I'm almost 7w, but my back about killed me when I was around 4w. It hurt so bad I could have cried. I had to get in a downward dog position to get any relief. But it passed. I'm experiencing some back pain now but not anything like it was a few weeks ago. I have fibromyalgia & hurt 24/7 so I marked my level of pain up to that. I find that a heatpad, all natural muscle rub & the chiropractor helps a lot!

-P

Im 4w 3d so much back pain its unbearable though ive had back problems since my first child this pregnancy I seem to have every symptom my first I had none! My back feels like its breaking and my boobs are so sore that the only thing thats helped is wearing a sports bra! Not to mention ALL I want to do is sleep and eat.

Hi ladies, iv just had my first ultrasound ( and saw a heartbeat yayyy :happydance::happydance:)
Anyway iv been having really bad backache and my doctor asked if I had been having stretching pains or backache and said totally normal as the uterus stretches and grows! He gave me magnesium powder to have in my water each day as apparently helps to relax the muscles !
Wishing you H &H pregnancies x

Isn't it so happy that all of us are so early and yet our bodies are already changing to make room for our miracles!? i love it!!

congrats laurans!! how far along are you??? that is so wonderful that you saw the heartbeat!!! what was the heartrate???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->