Lower Back Pain anyone?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi, I been having bad-ish lower back pain since yesterday I take paracetamol for it but wondering if anyone else is having this I have no cramping or bleeding just this bad ache it comes more at this time at night rather but have had it alot today, think a water bottle might help?
Thank you xx

I had it really bad last night, mainly have it when I'm moving about more.
Also the backs of my legs, only one of them! Xx

I've been having back ache since before my BFP. Hot water bottle could help. Unfortunately it's just one of those fun, pregnant things we have to go through.

Thankyou for the reply ladies glad I'm not the only one... got a hot water bottle at the moment and also thinking I might a water infection I haven't drank a lot so I'm also drinking loads of water tonight can this cause back pain ? X

I'm not sure about what a water infection feels like. But I do know I've got back pain, and I had it during my last pregnancy too. Can you get your OH to give you a bit of a rub? :)

I took a lot of baths, got DH to rub my back, and also look up some back stretches. You probably won't be able to do a lot of them later on. But you can do them now while your tummy isn't so big! :flower:

I had severe back pain about 6-8 weeks, so bad I was off work and lying on my back for 2 weeks! Turns out I had a muscle tear. I didn't take any pain killers but my doctor prescribed an anti inflamitory cream I was only allowed to apply once a day. And I bought some of those deep heat stick on back patches and they were fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->