Lower back pain at 16wks

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Het ladies I thought maybe u could put my mind at ease abit,all days today I've had like a throbbing backache down the bottom of the right side,it comes and goes and doesn't hurt when bending or anything,I can just be standing there and suddenly I get a shooting throbbing pain for about 30 seconds and then it's gone,sitting down and it doesn't hurt at all,has anyone else had this? I think I just panic bcoz when I had my mc my back (same place) was constantly hurting and hot worse when the clotting started,I've had my Doppler out and babies there with 144bpm like everyday xx

i've had the same since for weeks now. when i was 14 weeks i had an appointment and asked my OB about it and she said that even at 14 weeks the baby could be pressing against my spine as its growing and that causes back pain. maybe baby was resting on a nerve or something? i wouldn't worry too much esp since youve been able to find baby's hb! just try a heat pad or warm bath if it starts to get achy.

hey hun i get backache alot on and off. been having siatica pains too and if i stand or walk aound for ages then my back plays hell! never had it before i was pregnant either so it may just be our bodies adjusting hun xxx

Thanx Hun,I feel better now,I do over react sometimes I think lol how u and ur little man doing babe xx

lol, u dont overreact hun! we all worry about the slightest feeling that we've not felt before an panic!

we're doing fine ta hun, starting to feel my first flutters yest and today! :)
how are you doing babes xxx

A paranoid wreck as usual but apart from that I'm ok thanx,congrats on the flutters babe,I thought I felt one last week but haven't had any since so think I was mistaken lol xx

i've thought i felt them before this hun but think i was mistaken too lol, but im almost 99% sure that this time its bubs moving! :)

im still paranoid too hun, my doppler is my best mate, as im sure urs is too. xxx

Morning and night my trusty Doppler is on the go lol I couldn't live without it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->