Lower backache all night - could this be an early sign ?

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
Iv had Lower backache coming and going all night ...it comes in waves and when its there i feel sicky and the very top of my legs also ack... it also prevented me from sleeping not through pain as it was more of an bad ack - could this be learly abour brewing? or is it just babies head pushing very low dowm...

babies head is engaged and thinking this maybe causing these feelings....i can feel babies head moving down there realllly low and everytime this either causes a sharp pain in my cervix or this back ack wave...

not slept at all aince about 3am sooooo nackered.:shrug:

anyone

i feel so crap just now i could cry x not sure if its cuz i feel tied but i also feel soooo sick and everytime baby moves it hurts really low down:cry:

I have had this all night too hopefully it's the start x

ohhh i hope so but iv never heard of this as a sign ? but i know its not a bug

I've had this quite a lot now... Obviously not a sign for me' :(

ive had this alot and still no labour lol.. i keep wishing lol. x

oh poo this is not good so many of us having this feeling... im now guessing its simply a common feeling that we get at the end of our pregnancy and not a sign of labour x x x

sorry to say it but I have been having this too...I am totally exhausted! Least you lot have only got a matter of a couple of weeks really...I am only 35 weeks! :(

Typical, baby is really good sleeping all night so I dont feel kicking etc...

One good thing tho, when I told MW bout these pains she said that my cervix is v.soft (although not yet dilated) and that all the pains I've been having will help towards when I do go into actual labour so at least they're not for nothing eh ladies :)

cud well be esp coz ur near ur due date....i get quite uncomfortable at nite now thou ...due to my back so thats def not a sign for me lol
hopefully wont be too log 4 u now x

the only way to find out for real is to get out there and start walking and climbing some stairs if you start getting regular pains that the time between them is consistently the same then yes yr going the right way and remember that being upright really helps a speedy labour, lying down slows it all down :) fx for you good luck xx

My back hurts most of the time, and I get loads of braxton hicks every day, unfortunately though it doesn't turn into labour. I think it's just late pregnancy.

I had diarrhea the other day and was convinced it was a clear out, but no, it was just a poorly tummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->