• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lower backache and af cramps. ... anyone else?

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
It REALLY feels like af is going to start anytime!!!! :/ just looking for ladies going through the same worries as me, I had one quarter sized pink glob last night, nothing since!
Anyone?! I know it is normal, just believing that after 4 losses is hard!!

I'm 3 weeks 6 days and having horrible low down pain atm, just posted! No bleeding tho xx

I've had a back ache both times now, and the past few days I keep thinking my period is going to start and run to the bathroom to check. I think it was the same with DD.

It's definitely nerve-wracking!

This has been happening to me on and off for a week (no blood, but the backaches and cramps) from what I've read it's perfectly normal :)

Yea I just found out I'm pregnant at 8 dpo. Now I'm 13 dpo and af is due tomotrow . I've had af cramps all day today and am worried :( no bleeding though

I had cramping a few days ago that even felt like a MC. It lasted for 24 hrs straight. No blood however.

AF was due for me yesterday and I've had cramps every day for the past 4/5 days. No bleeding at all though. Positive test at 9dpo, I'm now 13dpo x

Me! I'm getting it all and it makes me think af is on her way. I'm 5w7 and I'm just waiting for it to go wrong but so far so good! Hope all is good for you. At 4 weeks when I found out the cramps were much worse and constant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"