Lower backache - Implantation

i got lower bachache too around 7dpo! turned out af came in the next few days! i hope she stays away from you all! i was so sure i was pg this month :(
good luck!

aww :hugs: AF is totally coming my way too hun :( i just no it .. fx for your next cycle!!

omg thats amazing news realy wanting1more!! how many dpo are you?? this is you xmas :bfp: for sure!!! :hugs: im so excited for you!! ive just been for a nap for lke 3hrs and i took my temp as i do in moring and it was 37.1!! i know it won't be accurate as i don't usually take it in afternooon buut i hope its that in morning !! fx xx

thanks :D i am 11dpo. and just went to the doc for blood work.. they had me urine test again even though i told them it would be a BFN it was positive! did my bloodwork anyway I go back wednesday for the 2nd round to besure they are doubleing :cloud9:

sending lots of dust to you girls!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

omg thats amazing news realy wanting1more!! how many dpo are you?? this is you xmas :bfp: for sure!!! :hugs: im so excited for you!! ive just been for a nap for lke 3hrs and i took my temp as i do in moring and it was 37.1!! i know it won't be accurate as i don't usually take it in afternooon buut i hope its that in morning !! fx xx

thanks :D i am 11dpo. and just went to the doc for blood work.. they had me urine test again even though i told them it would be a BFN it was positive! did my bloodwork anyway I go back wednesday for the 2nd round to besure they are doubleing :cloud9:

sending lots of dust to you girls!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:flower: lovely im sure they will be doubling with out a doubt!! good luck hun!!

That's so great, Wanting1more! I'm super happy for you, and a wee bit jealous! :)

ETA: By the way, we had the same ovulation date! I tested this morning, but BFN. I used a dollar store cheapie. I'm going to the store tonight, so maybe I'll pick up a FRER and test again when I get home... :sex:

Well I couldn't resist and I did a FRER test last night and internet cheapie lol BFN on both but I don't even know how many DPO I am really I think about 7 or 8 so wouldn't be expecting BFP anyway really just trying my luck.

I've still got AF like cramps and lower backache. I've also had constipation for about 2 days now and got slightly more salvia than usual (which I also had with last pregnancy) and sounds odd but sensitive teeth. I've been hotter than usual in bed and feeling tired but being restless and not being able to get to sleep also had really vivid dreams for past 3 nights.

I think I'm probably just making this all up in my head but I hope not. Going to be testing for real on Friday.

:flower:
Well I couldn't resist and I did a FRER test last night and internet cheapie lol BFN on both but I don't even know how many DPO I am really I think about 7 or 8 so wouldn't be expecting BFP anyway really just trying my luck.

I've still got AF like cramps and lower backache. I've also had constipation for about 2 days now and got slightly more salvia than usual (which I also had with last pregnancy) and sounds odd but sensitive teeth. I've been hotter than usual in bed and feeling tired but being restless and not being able to get to sleep also had really vivid dreams for past 3 nights.

I think I'm probably just making this all up in my head but I hope not. Going to be testing for real on Friday.

morning huni!! well my back ache is calming down now :) i had light cramps last night but nothing much... oh and hot sweats in bed last night where HORRIBLE! i kept flaring up burning and sweating then i would calm down then burn up that happened most the night i couldn't sleep and im so so tired today :( .. i still think its AF lol, yes bit early to test i tested yest at 7dpo and its was far to early since implantation would just be happing lmao!! but as you did try my luck!! think i will test fri if witch hasn't come!! but i think she will :) i just feel it and i feel im out but i won't give up just yet xxx

Yep same here, I'll be keeping my legs crossed to stop AF coming lol. I hate it everytime I go to loo thinking urrrrrgh is it going to be here.

Fingers crossed for you hun. Keep us posted.

I'll no doubt test again before the weekend lol

x

oh i'll defo be testing again!! prob tomorow haha!!, i will try that crossing ma legs very tight stop AF lol!! what ic do you use?? a diff brand came this am i never used them before .... i usually use nhs ones, these are from babymad.com .. hope they are the same they say 10mul so should be!

They are called One Step I think, the are the little thin strips with a blue strip on the end mine are only 25mul.

I spent about 2 hours starting at FRER last night about about another 30 mins this morning even though it's miles past the development time.

awww yes i got the onestep ones early senisitve!! and these new ones are look same inside so just outta packagen .. oh id have to have 10's they ultra sensitive better.. :( 7/8 dpo are way to early even for a frer hun lol... i always kick myself and think argh y i do that ive wasted a test for nothing!!! lol

I know I wish you could just buy 10mul from the shops. It's too late for me to get them from internet for this cycle now really.

they come within 2day but yes pretty late... i might hold my wee and poas lol!! im insane i know!! haah xx

My cramping has really settled down this afternoon I havne't noticed any at all but it was quite bad last night. My lower back is really aching though.

I went out at lunch to stock up on OPK's, and cheapies. I found one for 99p from home bargains that is 10 miu, planned to use it tomorrow morning but used it when I got back to work!!!! lol!!! BFN booooooooo :(

Hurry up Friday!

My cramping has really settled down this afternoon I havne't noticed any at all but it was quite bad last night. My lower back is really aching though.

I went out at lunch to stock up on OPK's, and cheapies. I found one for 99p from home bargains that is 10 miu, planned to use it tomorrow morning but used it when I got back to work!!!! lol!!! BFN booooooooo :(

Hurry up Friday!

:happydance:fridy:happydance: woooop your gon be a :bfp: :happydance: hhehe 99p they rin home bargins?!that is cheap as chips! what kind are they ??:baby: <<< your gona have a baby hahah!! PMA!

They are called sure sign did another one this morning and BFN. From reading other posts on here I think we are testing far too early anyway and even the weekend may be too soon. I guess until AF arrives then it's not a definate no is it...

I didn't get BFP until around 16DPO last time and even then it was really faint. It was about 20 DPO when I got stronger lines.

awww :hugs: i think your prob testing far to early !!! i had a little brown spottin last night with cramps i was expecting to get up to AF here but i nver! i guess it will be here soon tho next couple hour :( gutted... i got a :bfp: after AF to with mine too! 1st i didn't realise i was pregnant till 6 weeks and 2nd i was 14dpo when i got a properline! x good lluck hun looking good foe you x

Hi girls are new to Baby&Bump, im so fed up with googling for answers & you girls all seem really friendly so thought I could join in??! :0)

Me & OH have been trying since July....I waited 7 weeks for first period, i then had two 35 day cycles.....this month, im on day 43 & seemed to have just come on...

i was CONVINCED I was pregnant, Ive been feeling dizzy, have extreme lower back pain & have had menstrual cramps for a week now which is extremely unusual for me....anyway ive done two negative tests in this time.

About an hour ago I now have bleeding :0( I assume I have come on? Could this be implantation bleeding a week AFTER I was due? or is my body just really messed up after being on the pill for ten years?

Any opinions would be most appreciated, feeling down today :o( xxx Ive not done a test since Monday, should I do one today or just forget about it as I have bled today???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->