Lower side pain???

Sunflower5

Reaction score
Hi! I’m not sure I’m posting in the right spot, sorry if so.
So I was told 15 years ago I could not have kids so I only track my cycle because I travel a lot and want to plan around it. It is like clock work each month, also I always have 3 days horrible pms (and spotting) followed by 4 days extremely heavy flow and 3 days medium flow. I usually feel great afterwards with no signs of anything until following month. A few weeks ago I started spotting, found it weird but didn’t think much of it. I then started 4 days early while on vacation with no warning just heavy right off the bat. 3 days go by and nothing. Then I spotted for 7 days. I thought it was just a weird cycle and was moving on but this week I have had sore boobs, when the temp changes from outside to in they feel like stabbing pains. My lower left abdomin is hurting on and off as well as my lower back. I have had a cyst before but this feels completely different. Almost like a dull pain or ball sitting in my side. I am bloated more than before AF shows up. I first thought I had a kidney infection due to my back pain, went to dr and tested negative. I told them it wasn’t pregnancy so they did not test, but everything they checked was negative. Has anyone experienced these symptoms with pregnancy or ectopic? I’m thinking I need to go back in for possible U/S.
Sorry it’s so long and I rambled...hopefully you can understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->