Loyd Grossman food sauce - Warning

Amy31

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass this on. Probably unlikely to affect anyone but felt I should share. I had a jar the other day but was a different batch but would have been careful if I had known.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15714495

Yikes!

We tried a Lloyd Grossman pasta bake sauce a few weeks ago It was nasty and not a patch on Homepride.

Thanks for the info! I've ate the sauce they are talking about there, the korma one! Saying that, I doubt I would have bought it again. It was very sweet.

Both the people are here in Forth Valley, mum rang up and said 'DON'T BUY HIS SAUCES'. I just said 'I'm not made of money, mum'.

I had never heard of it until last week - I bought it cause it was on offer and we ate it - Thankfully have not had symptons - Rubbish men took the jar so couldn't check if it was that batch or not.... Will not be buying it again!!

Thanks for this! I've got jar with same batch number but different time so made 2 hours after affected jar - double checked with DH who worked in a factory for a big and he said throw it out, better safe than sorry!

So thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->