LP question

Nicnac

Proud mummy, pg with no 2
Reaction score
Quick query girls

If your LP is always the same length and you definitely know when you O'd, what does it mean if the witch gets you early?

She's not appeared just yet, but I'm scared she's not far away...and I should have four days left?

It's okay to have a period that's early every once and awhile, it happens to alot of women. I hope the :witch: stays away for you though so you can get a nice strong :bfp: !

My DF was just saying how he thought i knew what day AF would arrive if it is always the same and i said i know but it's not strictly true. My cycle is either 28, 29 or 30 days long and i normally OV on CD16! So go figure?
Hope she stays away for us! xx

well ive had 14-15-17 and even a 20day LP, usually i O from cd15 or cd20 ,so who knows u, ive only had a 27day cycle this mth....never ever had less than 29 ? so who knows !

My LP is between 8-11 days .. I almost always O on CD20 and my cycle is between 29-31 days ...
I personally think people LP's differ month-to-month .. mine certainly does anyway!!!

Lp DOES differ but NOT by much. Meaning my hovers at about 12-13 and since i ov'd late this month(the latest ever since i started charting, cd 21) i expect to get af at about cd 33-34. I normally average ov @ cd17...so usually have a cycle of 30- these things happen i guess :)

So, in answer to your question. Yes, your lp stays fairly consistent with a day out here or there, but not much else. It is good to know though as you will know when you can expect the witch to make an appearance- or a bfp..we all live in hope after all, lol!!

Hope that answers your question :)

Omi xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->