LTTTC #1 buddy!

hopeful12be

Reaction score
Hi my names Annie and I have been ttc my first child for what seems like eternity now. Just recently got a Fitbit and have been tracking my RHR to track O. Giving it a try since my husband and I have tried about everything so why not a Fitbit also lol. I'm looking to find someone to chat with and share my journey with while riding this rollercoaster we call ttc.

I'll join you. We started the process 7 years ago but it wasn't until 2015 that I got to go on letrozole full time. Got a bfp but it ended in an early mc. Haven't been pregnant since. Gained 60 pounds in a deep depression which means I can't do IUI, which is to be our next step. So until then I decided to try Soy Isoflavones this cycle. So far it looks like it worked to make me ovulate but both the opk and temp are ambiguous so could be off. Hoping for a high temp in the morning.

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your loss hun. My husband and I have been unsuccessfully trying for going on 8 years total and 5 years actively trying. We are starting testing after July to see what other options we have. We were suppose to do it last year but our house flooded and we had to spend all our savings to fix it so now this will be attempt 2 at figuring it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->