LTTTC-after loss-TWW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

natjenson

Reaction score
HELLO THERE :)

Well this is a brand new thread for ladies that have been trying and trying...ivf and iui all welcome...after loss welcome....

My name is Natalie and even tho I have started this thread I would like to call it ours. not mine :haha:

Well my status so far is.....32 yrs old (33 in 43 days :haha:)
Been ttc since June last year (2012)
Bfp in the November -mc in the January :(
Ttc since with no luck so far...

ATM...I am 5dpo...testing 11dpo...
16 day lp...

Feel free to join ladies...:flower: :wacko: share you story's too if you want.:flower:

Natalie xxx

Hi, natjenson,

I am currently waiting for my nrxg period in the beginning of December and I am starting first month on clomid. I am very excited and trying to stay hopeful. I had one chemical pregnancy in June :(.

GL :hugs:

Hi, natjenson,

I am currently waiting for my nrxg period in the beginning of December and I am starting first month on clomid. I am very excited and trying to stay hopeful. I had one chemical pregnancy in June :(.

GL :hugs:

Hello daisyprencess.:flower: welcome love.:)
I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thee are another couple of ladies that will join us any moment now lol...they are lovely ladies...and I'm sure you are in good company when I say we can all get through this together

Chlomid...sounds interesting...have you ever heard of or tried fermara ?....apparently a lot of women rate this better than the chlomid.:thumbup:

Good luck for your fresh cycle in December love...baby dust to you...:flower:

Natalie xxx

Hi Ladies!!

Thanks for starting the thread and for your lovely message Nat :flower:

Welcome to everybody!! As for me i'm 32 i tried for 4 yrs to concieve my first little boy now 8.5 months. I've had a few losses along the way :cry: But Harrison is worth all the heartache. He was a clomid baby I don't ovulate alone :( and have other coplications which i won't bore you all with!! I'm now trying for no2 - had 21 day progesterone results today and they where borderline ie may have o'd may not have grrrrrrrr

Hi Daisy have you had clomid before? It can have some weird side effects....i have to admitt it made me into a crazy lady as i'm sure Nat, meg & barbs will remember :wacko: i must be mad taking it again!! They won't give me the femara Nat as i've got a pacemaker unfortunately as it does have less side effetcs! I have to say tho daisy its 100% worth it if you get your lil bundle in the end!!!

Hi Ladies!!

Thanks for starting the thread and for your lovely message Nat :flower:

Welcome to everybody!! As for me i'm 32 i tried for 4 yrs to concieve my first little boy now 8.5 months. I've had a few losses along the way :cry: But Harrison is worth all the heartache. He was a clomid baby I don't ovulate alone :( and have other coplications which i won't bore you all with!! I'm now trying for no2 - had 21 day progesterone results today and they where borderline ie may have o'd may not have grrrrrrrr

Hi Daisy have you had clomid before? It can have some weird side effects....i have to admitt it made me into a crazy lady as i'm sure Nat, meg & barbs will remember :wacko: i must be mad taking it again!! They won't give me the femara Nat as i've got a pacemaker unfortunately as it does have less side effetcs! I have to say tho daisy its 100% worth it if you get your lil bundle in the end!!!

He he I remember :haha:......too funny....:haha:

Wowzers love a pacemaker....I'm so sorry you had troubles with your heart...
How did they find that nimbec?...I hope you don't me asking....and was it a problem at all when in labour...li ask bc I am going to see a cardiologist soon and I am worried about it with labouring....I had a short palpating blast when in labour with Harry...but it was "the final stages" and all I cared about was getting it over with by then....:haha:
They have detected a murmur 3 times this year...coupled with bad daily palpitations and it also makes me sooooo tired too :( ...I have been urged to get checked out and refered to a cario team....:( ....
I'm quite worried about it affecting natural labouring..lbc that's the way I "hope" to be able to do it again.:thumbup:

Good luck nimbec.....
Meg has just started P .... I'm sure she may need some advice on that one...so do you use the creams or the pills?....I hear that the cream is brilliant.:thumbup:

Natalie xxx

Hi, no I will start it for the first time. I am afraid of the side effects. I am determined to try. GL to you.

Hi, no I will start it for the first time. I am afraid of the side effects. I am determined to try. GL to you.

Awe it will be ok love...:thumbup:
I hear the hot flashes are the worst...and we all have them from time to time...lol...

Barbs...who may be on later ...took the chlomid too...she can tell you some about it....it's not too bad is it barbs?....:thumbup:

Good luck to you too daisy.:flower:

Natalie xxx

Hey Meg! Great new thread :)

Hello again, Nimbec, good to see you :)
How are ya?

As for Clomid - the only side effect I had was hot flashes. I felt like I was going through menopause :)

I'm waiting for Lap surger Dec 13th & then moving onto IVF the following cycle :happydance:

Nat, you better get your @ss to the cardiologist!!!!!!!

I've had heart palp's too for the past two years but apparently its all clear.
Stress affects it & exercise.

Hey Meg! Great new thread :)

Hello again, Nimbec, good to see you :)
How are ya?

As for Clomid - the only side effect I had was hot flashes. I felt like I was going through menopause :)

I'm waiting for Lap surger Dec 13th & then moving onto IVF the following cycle :happydance:

:happydance:Yaye you found it barbs :thumbup: :flower:

I have a good feeling today..lw by I do not know bahahaha....

Natalie xxx

Nat, you better get your @ss to the cardiologist!!!!!!!

I've had heart palp's too for the past two years but apparently its all clear.
Stress affects it & exercise.

Will do barbs...I promise.:thumbup:....I am kinda scared tho...hmmmm :haha:
But it's a case of importance...not dodging this one I guess lol....

Natalie xxx

dont be scared hun. what every condition is present, is there whether or not your ignore it. and things only get worse the longer you wait.
that's what i say!!!

Oh nimbec I just read you're trying for #2! Good luck hun.
I hope we can catch up some how LOL
How are you doing? When did you start trying?

Gosh blimey I disappear to see Harrison and I've got 2 pages to read :) barbs really hope the IVF works for you!! Lots to arch up on!!

I started charting a few months ago to see if I was OIng but nope apparently not!! Bloody body!! Seeing as it took so long last time we thought we better get too it so this is 2nd month but as not OIng it's not gonna happen!! I changed chart to read that I had so I could see how many dpo I would be.

Nat get your ass down there! I had mine as I was collapsing and dizzy all the time - infact what was happening was my heart rate was slowing then stopping!! They said I was lucky to be alive!! I still get weird rythems but am much better. They said normal delivery would be fine as I have the pacemaker without it I wouldn't be as too...I had an emergency section with Harrison as I went into early labour.

Have u had any investigations? A 24hr tape? Tilt table test? I know more than most not sure if u remember but I'm a coronary care nurse and cardiac intensive care. Feel free to ask any questions!!

As for the clomid it affects everybody differently and I must be a sensitive soul as acupuncture made me I'll too :0 I'm sure u will be just fine!!

I'm so hopeful for you girls xxx

Gosh blimey I disappear to see Harrison and I've got 2 pages to read :) barbs really hope the IVF works for you!! Lots to arch up on!!

I started charting a few months ago to see if I was OIng but nope apparently not!! Bloody body!! Seeing as it took so long last time we thought we better get too it so this is 2nd month but as not OIng it's not gonna happen!! I changed chart to read that I had so I could see how many dpo I would be.

Nat get your ass down there! I had mine as I was collapsing and dizzy all the time - infact what was happening was my heart rate was slowing then stopping!! They said I was lucky to be alive!! I still get weird rythems but am much better. They said normal delivery would be fine as I have the pacemaker without it I wouldn't be as too...I had an emergency section with Harrison as I went into early labour.

Have u had any investigations? A 24hr tape? Tilt table test? I know more than most not sure if u remember but I'm a coronary care nurse and cardiac intensive care. Feel free to ask any questions!!

As for the clomid it affects everybody differently and I must be a sensitive soul as acupuncture made me I'll too :0 I'm sure u will be just fine!!

I'm so hopeful for you girls xxx

Awe gawsh nimbec you really have been through it with your heart.:hugs:

Yeah iv had the 24hr tape...that confirmed the palpitations...my heart was starting with a huge beat...then slowing...then speeding up very quickly ....it always starts with a flicker feeling then a huge bump in my chest then really fast to REALLY slow....and that's every day...I was given propanol...(is that spelt right?) lol...that made it even worse...so was going to start further investigations before bfp with Harry but they said being prog can bring back inconclusive results....so I guess been ing busy with ill man hasn't REALY left me much time to start it all up again...untill I got poorly with my kidneys this year...which hospitalised me and they found a mummer...it's been picked up at the doctors since and then again last week when I collapsed with chest pain by a paramedic....she is the one that said I need to see the cardio team...

Can I ask love?.....did you /are you breast feeding?....that can have a huge detrimental affect on ovulation....I read that it can create to much prolactin and it stops if not hinders o....has doc checked you for is?....
I hope this is not the case and that you did indeed o...sometimes ff can be a I'll off with dates....I had to over ride mine this cycle...bc I KNEW what day I o'd lol....

Natalie xxx

Oh hun please get a referal, hehe yes i think you spelt it right, its worth checking now rather than putting it off. They could try a different drug - there are a few - also they could do an ecocardiogram to see why its happening. (((hugs)))

I did breastfeed for 8 weeks but had to stop as it was making hm really poorly - he is lactose intollerant poor boy! mummas milk was poisening him lol!

I've had the 21 day progesterone test which tells you categorically if you are ovulating and mine is borderline but not enough to sustain a pregnancy...but hey u never know! a bit of positivity tonight! i'm going to try temping vaginally - if i can face it ;) if that doesnt work i'm not going to bother and just go with the opk's and 21 day test to confirm 0. I'm not taking clomid till after Jan as we are getting married and i don't want to be a psycho bitch at the wedding!

Hi nat! Thanks for starting this thread. You pretty much echoed exactly what my story is.

I'm 31, started ttc Oct 2012. I had a loss in January (confirmed Valentine's Day), as well, with no luck since. I haven't been here as long as some of the ladies, but since I am "new" to lttc, I feel very welcome here. The past 11 months have been hell for me - I never had strong feelings about having a baby before, but now that I've had a loss, it's like a void that I'm desperately trying to fill.

I'm actually on CD3, so I'm not in my tww, but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Oh hun please get a referal, hehe yes i think you spelt it right, its worth checking now rather than putting it off. They could try a different drug - there are a few - also they could do an ecocardiogram to see why its happening. (((hugs)))

I did breastfeed for 8 weeks but had to stop as it was making hm really poorly - he is lactose intollerant poor boy! mummas milk was poisening him lol!

I've had the 21 day progesterone test which tells you categorically if you are ovulating and mine is borderline but not enough to sustain a pregnancy...but hey u never know! a bit of positivity tonight! i'm going to try temping vaginally - if i can face it ;) if that doesnt work i'm not going to bother and just go with the opk's and 21 day test to confirm 0. I'm not taking clomid till after Jan as we are getting married and i don't want to be a psycho bitch at the wedding!
Awe nimbec shame...I wasn't aloud to breast feed either....I was on anti depressants before bfp so they marked me up for potential pnd....gladly I didn't need them after birthing phew....

So you have to have tests every 21st day of your cycle now?....
Are they not going to offer P at all...surley that will hep with P levels in the tww....or is that not the issue...lol I think I have gotten confused here.:haha:

Defo gonna get heart checked...tmi but sometimes when it's starts up I actually vomit now...and I get a cold sweat.
Most times I can push through it...but there are days where "it" controls me.ggggrrrrr lol

Yaye :happydance:....married !....congratualtions love...we hope to get married next year too..i have been gathering lots of ideas this side of Xmas...in the new year we plan to set the date.:happydance:
Will defo keep you all up to date with that.:thumbup:

Re:psycho bitch lol :haha: Love that bahahahaha....

Natalie xxx

Hi nat! Thanks for starting this thread. You pretty much echoed exactly what my story is.

I'm 31, started ttc Oct 2012. I had a loss in January (confirmed Valentine's Day), as well, with no luck since. I haven't been here as long as some of the ladies, but since I am "new" to lttc, I feel very welcome here. The past 11 months have been hell for me - I never had strong feelings about having a baby before, but now that I've had a loss, it's like a void that I'm desperately trying to fill.

I'm actually on CD3, so I'm not in my tww, but I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Hiya madtown girl....:thumbup: very welcome love indeed.:flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun...it's a horrid thing to go through and I totally feel you about how you need to fill that "void" it's like a missing piece...:(

It's good that you want it the way that you do...it means you know what you want.- well obviously lol....but I mean...it makes you proactive to the objective.

It doesn't matter that you are only cd3 love ...we can all get eachother through these times....ESP the yaaaaaaaaawn times lol...

Are yu on any sups or meds love?...and how long is your usual lp?

Natalie xxx

Yaye :happydance:
This thread is really taking off....:wohoo:

See ladies...some freshness is what we needed....:flower:

Natalie xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads