LTTTC Cycle 27 2WW Any others? Hopeful for Christmas BFP

markswife10

Reaction score
I'm on cycle 27 of TTC for #2. 2 DPO today, and just want to chat with other girls. If you are LTTTC or not, you are welcome! Hoping for a Christmas BFP!

Not sure what LTTTC stands for but I'm 5DPO today, cycle 6 TTC #2 first cycle (This time round) of Clomid. AF due on the 17th.

LTTTC is long term ttc. Good luck to you!

I did my second cycle of Femara this month with an hcg trigger. My temp was really good this morning and I got my crosshairs :) fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies! I'm LTTTC baby #2. Been trying since LO was 11 months, so just short of 4 1/2 years.

I was diagnosed in June of this year with PCOS and began on 2000mg/day Metformin. I'm currently on my second cycle of Femara, CD 18. Last month we did 2.5 mg days 5-9 and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to work.

This month we upped the dosage to 5 mg days 5-9. I went in for a follicle scan on CD 13 and we saw one large follie (29mm) and a slightly smaller one that was likely a cyst. Nothing on the right side.

I triggered with hcg that night and believe based on the signs that I O'd on CD 15. We BD'd CD 11, 13, 15, 16, and will again tonight just to be extra sure, not knowing exactly when I O'd.

So I should see AF or a positive test (hopefully the latter) on or around December 21. It's either going to be a really great or a really miserable Christmas this year!

Hi ladies! I'm LTTTC baby #2. Been trying since LO was 11 months, so just short of 4 1/2 years.

I was diagnosed in June of this year with PCOS and began on 2000mg/day Metformin. I'm currently on my second cycle of Femara, CD 18. Last month we did 2.5 mg days 5-9 and I was pretty sure it wasn't going to work.

This month we upped the dosage to 5 mg days 5-9. I went in for a follicle scan on CD 13 and we saw one large follie (29mm) and a slightly smaller one that was likely a cyst. Nothing on the right side.

I triggered with hcg that night and believe based on the signs that I O'd on CD 15. We BD'd CD 11, 13, 15, 16, and will again tonight just to be extra sure, not knowing exactly when I O'd.

So I should see AF or a positive test (hopefully the latter) on or around December 21. It's either going to be a really great or a really miserable Christmas this year!

Welcome!! :flower: hoping your little miracle will be on the way this month. <3 we are on the same protocol this cycle (second cycle). LTTTC stinks but hopefully we'll be off of this roller coaster soon :hugs: come on Christmas miracles!!!

I'm 6 dpo today. Nothing much to report, just trying to get through the tww.

Did you have any post-o symptoms last cycle? I could have SWORE I was pregnant! I guess it was my body reacting to the increased progesterone but I was not expecting that at all! Totally messed with my head.

Honestly I quit paying too much attention to my symptoms since I've had months that I've sworn I was pregnant based on symptoms and I wasn't. I was tired though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->