Lubricant is a no no?

emicakess

Reaction score
Ever since i had my daughter i am dry as a bone for the most part. I dont relly want to buy preseed as its just our first month ttc and my OH might think its silly to buy it straight away. He may consider it if we dont get pregnant in the next few months. But is lubricant a serious no no? We havent had problems ttc in the past. Im 24 and he is 28 so age isnt an issue. I can probably without lube if needed :)

Personally I would try to go without the lube during your fertile time only because it CAN hinder your ability to conceive but you can use it all you want during your non-fertile times and it shouldn't have any effect on conception. I used it until about CD12 and then I'd stop and not use it again until CD 18. Good luck on ttc!

You could also try natural ways to increase cm. I have been using grapefruit juice with quite a bit of success.

I'm struggling with this as I'm dry too and DH NEEDS lub to stay...ummm.. Up lol we got pregnant(full term pregnancies) two other times using lub (also 3 CP) so have yet to give up, but if we don't get pregnant in the next few cycles I might buy pressed.

Why is lubricant not recommended? I always use Yes products and used the Yes Baby lubricant when we conceived DS1 and are using it again now we're TTC again. Just worrying that maybe we shouldn't be?!

Lubricants aren't sperm friendly unless you get one of the ones safe for ttc.

Drinking grapefruit juice really improves my cm so I'd recommend that over a lubricant that can potentially kill sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->