*~lucky 13's- for those ovulating around 7/13/13

mangotango

Reaction score
7/13/13 sounds lucky to me!! Anyone else?? This is for those ovulating around that day that want to join in on BD'ing and making lucky :bfp: babies on July 13th (or near it). I think this day looks lucky when written out 7/13/13 and for me it's the day after my last day of work for my current job (then starting a new awesome job a few weeks later), it's a Saturday-which is always a great day! and it's a lucky Powerball day (maybe?). But the best...it's a fertile day for anyone ovulating July 13-15th-16th like myself.

(I know this isn't quite a tww thread yet, but in a week and a half it will be, so please no flames at me, I want this to be supportive in our prep to reach the tww and not have to make a new thread and lose so many great friends!)

Here's to another lucky thread in July...so happy to all the ladies that got BFP's this past month and baby dust to all!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

A little about me...I'm 32 years old, ttc#1 and this is my 3rd cycle trying. My husband and I have been married a year and are very excited for children, but trying to stay positive and real about it, as we know it can be emotionally draining when pregnancy doesn't occur easily. But, like he told me when AF came the other day: "this just means we can practice more!" so bring on the practice!

Can't wait to share our journeys together this month !!
You have a great outlook on the whole baby making process. God will send one our way when he is ready !
(This is my 3rd cycle as well ! Just recently getting off the bcp so still trying to figure out my new cycle.. So far I have gotten AF around May.1, June.1, and July.1 ! Haha)

Lots of baby dust to all for the month of july !!! An april baby sounds promising :) That is our anniversary and my husband's birthday as well !!

xoxo

3rd cycle too. AF came July 1st too. I will ve 40 this month...ttc #4. I've previously had PCOS but for whatever reason my cycles are ni w normal. I think.

Im O'ing around 18th/19th, I have a long cycle... usually 31/32 days, so Im starting this month properly...

Multi Vit & Frolic Acid ;-)
Raspberry Leaf Tea until O
SMEP plan with Conceive Plus
Lots of pineapple after O

My issue last month seems to be getting my little bean to stick! Any suggestions as to how I could improve my stickability?? :)

Can't wait to share our journeys together this month !!
You have a great outlook on the whole baby making process. God will send one our way when he is ready !
(This is my 3rd cycle as well ! Just recently getting off the bcp so still trying to figure out my new cycle.. So far I have gotten AF around May.1, June.1, and July.1 ! Haha)

Lots of baby dust to all for the month of july !!! An april baby sounds promising :) That is our anniversary and my husband's birthday as well !!

xoxo

I had mine June 1st and July 1st too!!! (and May 2nd). Thanks, I definitely think we need to stay positive, especially so early in the ttc process, like you, I didn't think it would happen so easy either so it is not surprising me that it didn't happen.

3rd cycle too. AF came July 1st too. I will ve 40 this month...ttc #4. I've previously had PCOS but for whatever reason my cycles are ni w normal. I think.

Country and newlyweds, we are on the same cycle days. When do you normally ovulate? I've O'd on CD 15 the past 2 months. That's great your cycles are normal with PCOS. Mine always were prior to BC. every 4 weeks exactly. I'm finding they are currently +-a few days and the shortest has been 27 days, longest 33 days.

Im O'ing around 18th/19th, I have a long cycle... usually 31/32 days, so Im starting this month properly...

Multi Vit & Frolic Acid ;-)
Raspberry Leaf Tea until O
SMEP plan with Conceive Plus
Lots of pineapple after O

My issue last month seems to be getting my little bean to stick! Any suggestions as to how I could improve my stickability?? :)

Hi Sofaqueen! All I take is folic acid and prenatal vits....but I feel I need to refresh my diet and such, and maybe check out some extra vits or just eat a lot healthier. I love latte's....I make my own every morning with ground espresso and milk and flavor, but I usually only have one. But it makes me wonder about cutting caffeine out to help my fertility. I also heard Bvits are helpful for fertility??

Ladies, what do you all think about diet? vitamins? supplements? etc?
Today I am going to try my best to start being wayyyyyy more aware of the junk food I'm eating. Breads, carbs, pasta, sweets (I love cookies and brownies and sweets) they are all my enemy and make me feel lethargic and keep extra weight on me. I used to eat so healthy before meeting my husband! Lots of protein and fruits/veggies. He loves potato chips and snacks and pasta. I used to go jogging every day too. I miss how I felt back then. I did jog a little on Monday when I realized I wasn't preggo and AF came. I was slooowww but it felt good. I plan to go this morning again. Otherwise we try to walk (either me and my dog or my husband, me, the dog) every day at least a mile with a goal of 2-3 miles.

Have a great Wednesday everyone! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to a relaxing cold cocktail on the 4th of july.

Hey ladies! This is such a positive feeling thread I just have to join! AF came June 28th for me but I will be ovulating around the 14th or so. My cycles are trying to become regular with the help of Metformin, clomid, and provera when it doesn't come. This month however I didn't need the provera:happydance: which means I ovulated! This is my 3rd cycle with clomid 150mg so praying this is the one!! So glad you started this thread! Gl and baby dust to everyone! Hope this is the cycle to get our BFP!!!!

Also has anyone heard of or tried pregnitude???

Hey ladies! This is such a positive feeling thread I just have to join! AF came June 28th for me but I will be ovulating around the 14th or so. My cycles are trying to become regular with the help of Metformin, clomid, and provera when it doesn't come. This month however I didn't need the provera:happydance: which means I ovulated! This is my 3rd cycle with clomid 150mg so praying this is the one!! So glad you started this thread! Gl and baby dust to everyone! Hope this is the cycle to get our BFP!!!!

Also has anyone heard of or tried pregnitude???

Welcome Barbieann! That's great you probably ovulated! :happydance:
I haven't heard of pregnitude....what is it?

I have heard it helped with PCOS (which I have) to help with regulating cycles and helping with weight loss and helping with the quality of eggs. Which my doctor told me that I am ovulating, it's just my eggs don't have the quality in my eggs I need for them to be fertilized. I don't remember where I found it but I was thinking about ordering some and wondered if anyone else has heard of it?!

https://www.pregnitude.com/ there is the website.

It has myo-inositol in it.

Hello ladies,
This is our cycle #2 of TTC, I am 35, BF is 34 (but he thinks he is 24...) Actually, we did try twice in May, but I do not count that month. (#2 looks better to me, more comforting :blush:). This is when I just gave my BF an ultimatum that we DO it OR we DO it. :growlmad: He basically didn’t have any choice.
I have difficulties at pin-pointing when I ovulate. I usually do not even have any symptoms before my AF arrives. That is why I bought a Clearblue advanced digital OTK this time. Yesterday, it showed that I was about to ovulate in 2 days. Very good… :thumbup: What makes me nervous is that my BF had a surgery under the general anestasia on June 27th and as I read it affects sperm…. Well, if this month is not our month, and we get pregnant in July, then it will be three Tauruses in the family… Like two is not enough…
:wacko: In the meantime, I promise myself everyday that I am not going to look for any pregnancy symptoms, like I did at cycle 1. It was so devastating when I had all the symptoms and AF showed up…
Well, good luck to all of you, thank you for all your posts, happy July 4th and see you around. :flower:

Barbie if it doesn't happen this month... I'm going to add that to my regimen. I'm starting Vitex this cycle to help with my eggs as well.

Still AF is visiting. Ovulation due the 18th.

Hello ladies,
This is our cycle #2 of TTC, I am 35, BF is 34 (but he thinks he is 24...) Actually, we did try twice in May, but I do not count that month. (#2 looks better to me, more comforting :blush:). This is when I just gave my BF an ultimatum that we DO it OR we DO it. :growlmad: He basically didn’t have any choice.
I have difficulties at pin-pointing when I ovulate. I usually do not even have any symptoms before my AF arrives. That is why I bought a Clearblue advanced digital OTK this time. Yesterday, it showed that I was about to ovulate in 2 days. Very good… :thumbup: What makes me nervous is that my BF had a surgery under the general anestasia on June 27th and as I read it affects sperm…. Well, if this month is not our month, and we get pregnant in July, then it will be three Tauruses in the family… Like two is not enough…
:wacko: In the meantime, I promise myself everyday that I am not going to look for any pregnancy symptoms, like I did at cycle 1. It was so devastating when I had all the symptoms and AF showed up…
Well, good luck to all of you, thank you for all your posts, happy July 4th and see you around. :flower:

I had so many symptoms our first cycle ttc too! This last month, a few but none that really made me think I was BFP. Our bodies are crazy! So you had a + Ovulation reading? Yay! Get at it girl!!!

It will happen when it is supposed to and hopefully it will be July! I hope you had a great 4th of July too!

Morning ladies!
I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend! I have off through the weekend. I'm sort of in a Blah mood today. AF is on day 5...ugh uck! tmi- but it's heavier flow than it used to be. Before being on BC it was a few medium days and light days. It lasted 4 days only and it was completely gone. Now I know why I loved being on the depo shot and never ever ever ever getting AF. It was fabulous!
I'm also super tired. I think it was the few drinks I had last night...the ones I've been looking forward to having all week. And now today I'm tired and feel lazy. Maybe not worth having drinks!? Some days I feel like I'm way to young to feel this exhausted. I'm only 32 and should have a lot more energy. How will I even be able to handle a child and running after him/her when they are a toddler?!

Morning ladies!

Good Evening!!! :haha:

I know what you mean! Im heading away this weekend for two nights, and Im completely indifferent! Im sure when I get going, I'll be grand!!

I might not be around until Monday, so everyone have a great weekend!!!! :flower:

Morning ladies!
I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend! I have off through the weekend. I'm sort of in a Blah mood today. AF is on day 5...ugh uck! tmi- but it's heavier flow than it used to be. Before being on BC it was a few medium days and light days. It lasted 4 days only and it was completely gone. Now I know why I loved being on the depo shot and never ever ever ever getting AF. It was fabulous!
I'm also super tired. I think it was the few drinks I had last night...the ones I've been looking forward to having all week. And now today I'm tired and feel lazy. Maybe not worth having drinks!? Some days I feel like I'm way to young to feel this exhausted. I'm only 32 and should have a lot more energy. How will I even be able to handle a child and running after him/her when they are a toddler?!

Oh, I hear you on the energy thing. I am constantly tired and need sooo much sleep to feel "okay" so I have no idea how I'll have the energy to run after children and be up in the night with a baby. But my only comfort is that I'll only get less energy as I get older, so I might as well start now (and I'm only 24)!

I understand how you HATE AF so much! It is crazy...being PG I have just been absolutely THRILLED to not AF. It is such a treat!

Country- I have thought about trying Vitex but never got around to it. Hope this is your cycle though and you don't have to do pregnitude. :thumbup:

I was wondering what all the ladies are taking (medicine, vitamins, Ect) through your cycles??!! :shrug:

Mine:

AM- 1 pkg of pregnitude (200mcg folic acid and 2000mg Myo-inositol)
1 prenatal vitamin
1 Evening Primrose Oil (1000 mg) until I ovulate
3 Clomid (150mg) CD 5-9
PM- 1 pkg of Pregnitude
1 Metformin (500mg)

Is there anything you ladies know about that helps that I'm not taking? I hope posting mine might help someone out there?! :hugs:

I had so many symptoms our first cycle ttc too! This last month, a few but none that really made me think I was BFP. Our bodies are crazy! So you had a + Ovulation reading? Yay! Get at it girl!!!

It will happen when it is supposed to and hopefully it will be July! I hope you had a great 4th of July too![/QUOTE]

Mangotango, Lol. That exactly what we did after the fireworks yesterday, July 4th.
I read in your other post, that you are very tired. So am I… I have an excuse, I am 3 yrs older than you :winkwink:, but still I do not like this feeling of tiredness. I am also light headed very often lately…

Morning ladies!

I hear you about AF, it is so annoying !!! Ever since I got off my BC it has been completely different than it used to be. I have no idea of predicting pregnancy symptoms because these last couple months my pms has included everything !!! Maybe this month we will get lucky and then we will be saying goodbye to AF for a while :)
How long is your cycle, when do you expect to O ? Good luck !!!!

& Good luck to all the other ladies !!!!! Summer lovin could be lucky for us :) haha

Good morning ladies!
I can't believe it's Wednesday already! This is a really long week for me, I'm a nurse and work in the hospital...most of the time I work 32hr/week but this week I'm 40 hr. And usually my hours include weekends so it's not 5 days in a row. Well, this week is Mon-Friday, all evenings, so not only is it a long week but also I don't get to see my husband all week since he's sleeping when I get home and I'm sleeping when he gets up to go to work. So there has been no BDing for us so far this week. We did on Sunday but I'm sure that's well before my fertile window since it was only CD 7 & I ovulate CD 15ish.
I have the weekend off though so we'll get a chance to try, but it only gives us 2 days unless I ovulate later.
I think it's interesting to compare symptoms, last month during this week before ovulation I felt incredibly yucky with headaches and feeling nauseous and just sick feeling every day. None of that this week.
I hope you everyone is doing well and :dust::dust::dust:
to all!

Don't lose hope, mangotango! Just the day before and day of ovulation is sufficient to get pregnant. You may not be able to cover *all* your bases, but it's definitely still very possible! Good luck this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"