Lucky March Shamrocks [25 BFPs, 4 angels<3]

I ran to the store this morning when they opened and grabbed a FRER and Blue Dye test (I know blues are bad about false positives and evaps) and the consensus is in......... :bfn: There's not even a line on the blue dye. FRERs are 12MIU, the FH brand is supposed to be 20MIU, so I've have gotten a line on the FRER if I was pregnant. So I guess their just faulty tests.

I am sorry.

Well guys went to Dr and had blood work done. Not pregnant. No sign of af and based on my blood work and history I might be going through early onset menopause. :( I'm 23 years old so it's a bit early. Really sad because I might not ever get pregnant again.

Well guys went to Dr and had blood work done. Not pregnant. No sign of ad and based on my blood work and history I might be going through early onset menopause. :( I'm 23 years old so it's a bit early. Really sad because I might not ever get pregnant again.

When I was in high school many years ago, a girl in my class was told she was going through menopause at 17 and would never conceive. Needless to say she has children. I would seek a second opinion.

Well guys went to Dr and had blood work done. Not pregnant. No sign of af and based on my blood work and history I might be going through early onset menopause. :( I'm 23 years old so it's a bit early. Really sad because I might not ever get pregnant again.

I was told I went through early on set menopause at 20. For two years I had no period nothing. I was devastated. Then all of a sudden I got my period. I found out I had pcos,endometriosis,and a vitamin d deficiency. All can mimic menopause. If they are advanced enough. I went through 10 doctors before I finally got help. I now know I can get pregnant but recently found out that I have been having miscarriages because of a clotting disorder. But I never gave up. I kept getting more opinions until I got answers. I wish I got a different opinion in those two years I didn't have a period.

Im 2dpo and have some cramping today...but I figure its probably just gas or something :haha: definitely too early for it to be anything else.

I ran to the store this morning when they opened and grabbed a FRER and Blue Dye test (I know blues are bad about false positives and evaps) and the consensus is in......... :bfn: There's not even a line on the blue dye. FRERs are 12MIU, the FH brand is supposed to be 20MIU, so I've have gotten a line on the FRER if I was pregnant. So I guess their just faulty tests.
I'm sorry navy :-( faulty tests suck, I seem to get a couple with every cycle! xx

No luck, another loss here. Just got two shots of methotrexate in the butt to treat an ectopic.

So sorry Navy and JaiParvati :hugs:

Hope that things get figure out twicky, that sounds so early for menopause onset...

I am so sorry JaiParvati...

Af arrived today - I will see some of you ladies in April!

Just a quick update 11dpo & bfn i'l update once af arrives should be here 13dpo & join April thread

Navy, I'm sorry about the misleading test!! I'd throw the whole batch out :wacko:

AngelOB, I'm sorry for the BFN! :hugs:

Faith, I hope your BFN changes! Waiting for an answer one way or the other sucks :hugs:

:wave: Heya Smille24!! Those sound like promising signs - FX'd they mean a BFP for you! :dust:

Emillie, I hope this is a sticky bean for you!! :dust: Any new tests to show us?!

Twicky :hugs: I would also seek a second opinion! I hope they were wrong!! Can you get a hormonal panel done and see if its just an imbalance?!

SilasLove, it could be ovulation cramping still... I had it for several days around/after O Day! FX'd!!! :happydance:

JaiPavarti, I'm so sorry :hugs: Does the methotrexate mean you have to wait a couple months to TTC again? Again, so sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing OK :hugs:

Sorry AF arrived, ellla! I hope April showers BFPs all around :dust:

Mom2sam, I hope AF stays away!! :dust:

I'm feeling optimistic about this month. Probably because I finally got a +opk and I know I'm at least ovulating! I just hope its our month!

Navy, I'm sorry about the misleading test!! I'd throw the whole batch out :wacko:

AngelOB, I'm sorry for the BFN! :hugs:

Faith, I hope your BFN changes! Waiting for an answer one way or the other sucks :hugs:

:wave: Heya Smille24!! Those sound like promising signs - FX'd they mean a BFP for you! :dust:

Emillie, I hope this is a sticky bean for you!! :dust: Any new tests to show us?!

Twicky :hugs: I would also seek a second opinion! I hope they were wrong!! Can you get a hormonal panel done and see if its just an imbalance?!

SilasLove, it could be ovulation cramping still... I had it for several days around/after O Day! FX'd!!! :happydance:

JaiPavarti, I'm so sorry :hugs: Does the methotrexate mean you have to wait a couple months to TTC again? Again, so sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing OK :hugs:

Sorry AF arrived, ellla! I hope April showers BFPs all around :dust:

Mom2sam, I hope AF stays away!! :dust:
Nothing new. I am testing again with frer Monday. I think I may test with a cheapy in the morning.

SilasLove, I'm hopeful for you this month too!! :happydance:

Emillie, I can't wait to see Monday's test! :dust:

Faith :hugs: Frustrating!

5dpo here...im just hanging out. :haha:

I think everyone has pretty much left though.

Good luck Silas!

I'm 12 dpo and getting impatient. I took a test today on an ic and got a :bfn:. I am not convinced that I'm not pregnant. I'm going to buy an frer. Those cheapies tell me one thing but I feel another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->