Lucky November 2016 Testers/ TTC Buddies 15BFPs!

The whole tww wait has been insane! Look

Avg Cycle length 30 days, avg LP 10-11 days. Started trying to Conceive June of 2015, currently NTNP

Here is this one so far so far

Ovulated cd 19, as usual, bd cd19 eve
1-2dpo nothing unusual
3-4dpo back ache
5dpo touches of ewcm, slight pinchy feelings right side of uterus area
6dpo mix of all cm including some ewcm, more cramps, tired
7dpo more mixed cm, increasing in amount, less cramps but more back ache, high like waist high, pain near ovary area, exhausted
8dpo, not as tired but still producing loads of cm, including jelly like globs of ewcm like cm, back ache, sneezing more and more stuffy

9dpo, still tired(Slept over 8 hours wanted more) pokey, pinchy feelings in right uterus and ovary area, started stuffy and got clearer, hiccups, cm is mostly creamy today with a touch of ew earlier, all clear or milky, still minor back ache when sitting.
10dpo: Had AF like cramps earlier but they went away, then had some more mild proddy feeling cramps right side uterus, Mostly creamy or tacky cm, more energy, cervix felt lower and firmer
11dpo : More cramps right side uterus area, some left side as well on and off, right hip bothering me, sneezing a bunch again, vagina feels tighter, cervix is a little softer and higher as well, neg fr HPT, mostly creamy or tacky cm but a bit of jello like blobs. back ache on and off
12dpo (1 day late) BFN on wondo test, still producing mostly creamy cm, still sneezing more than norm, No cramps today, back bothering me a little, cervix has risen some and feels softer than it should if AF were on the way. had some cervix shifting mild cramps like I do just before ovulation sometimes, Fairly tired as well.
13dpo (2 days late) Putting out more lotion like cm, having a lot of gas, very stuffy, little bouts of nauseau after eating, BFN on FR, slight cramps, Cervix feels slightly more firm, but puffy. noticed sensitive nipples(My nipples are rarely ever sensitive at any point of the month.) very easy to cry, cried during a kerry dairy commercial(I am not high emotion normally)
14dpo (3 days late) No pregnancy test this morn, Slight nausea after eating, Cervix is medium height and texture, CM is a mix of creamy and watery - I generally get watery before AF so it may be on it's way, Still mild back ache and occassional pinchy pain on right side of uterus area, Sleepy,Will test again tomorrow is no AF tonight. Still crying easy, got back to straight creamy cm later in the day, slight pain in right hip, shoulder and mid back, still gassy, late evening noticed what seems to be like a lot of saliva production. Swalling more often than normal I believe- could be from the slight nausea.
15DPO (4 days late)Felt rotten today.... Got around 6 hours of sleep but felt like got none, exhausted, terrible back ache from waist high to lower back- so bad missed most of work, right hip aching as well, heaviness in uterus area, no real cramps, few pulsy feelings, Very very tired, head ache in right temple on and off, still high emo, still gassy, sneezy, Still feel slightly nausea and producing slightly more Saliva, Neg Wondfo test in AM and pm, No signof AF,Lotion like CM, a good amount of it, Temp still at above Ovulation temps. Seem to be going to bathroom every two hours whether I have drank anything or not.

Is there any chance you Oed between 5-8dpo when you had ewcm/cramps again? And then the low temp 4 days ago was a secondary dip or possibly implant?

Anything is possible I suppose but the cervix was lower and firmer and the opks never went positive again. I've never ovulated later than cd 22 before and generally when I am ovulating I have watery or straight EWCM never a mixture like I had then. Also, No sex drive at that point and it was off teh charts on cd 18-20.The 4 temps I have taken were all above my normal coverline area... Like I said anything is possible.

While I'm a fan of anything is possible, if your opks were neg and cervix not showing fertile signs and temps over your usual cl then methinks you were right the first time and that 12dpo test was too early. I wish it was morrrrning I want to see your test lol

A big congrats 2much how exciting for you and what a great number!!!

Well my tests never came in the mail the buyer said they had sent them off on the 28th and then I got a notification from the post office saying it had only been sent today gggrrrrr! So hubby is out now getting me a test I want to know before the weekend as its my birthday dinner tomorrow and do not want to drink if I am pregnant.

lol We shall see it it, but I am not holding my breath... This is looking very scarily like my last limbo where I didn't get a bfp until around 12+ weeks and then miscarried 10 days later.... (Long awful insane story)

Kirstie fxed, will you be waiting until morning as well?

Peace I am so sorry you went through that. I really hope that isn't the case hugs

Me too Dobbie ... I just wanna be out of limbo one way or the other.

Well bfn ladies :( I mean it could be to soon but I doubt it! Oh well on to next month I guess.

I know but not even a hint of a line and I have never had a bfp later than 12dpo its always been either 11 or 12dpo. I am ok with it though what will be will be I guess :)

Agreed. I understand that feeling though. But I still say not out unless AF shows

Have had an increase in cm over the last 24 hrs, so something is happening. Hoping either AF or a bfp shows up in the next couple days. I hate limbo. 😖

In it together Luv... Hopefully we'll get our answers soon.

Kirstie weren't you saying you had some brown cm yesterday? If you only implanted yesterday may have to wait another 1-2 days to get a bfp? That's what I'm hoping is happening with me anyway, hoping my intense cramping yesterday at 10dpo was implantation................... It's so hard not to get our hopes up!

2much that is such an excellent number! Congrats! Have to echo Peace on that one lol are you repeating it to see? I found if it triples in two days that's a high (but not definite) indicator of twins

Peace got it. Keeping my fxed for you! High temps and late all sound really good to me :)

Yes I have my next HCG draw tomorrow. :) Excited!

That is so exciting 2much!

As for me, Temp still High, cm still lotiony/creamy, backache is pretty much gone(what a relief)- no sign of AF but the FR looks pretty negative to me. Seems to be a slight shadow but bah!https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2015dpo_1.jpg
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/FR%2015dpo.jpg

AF came this morning. I'm really ok with it. We weren't ttc and while I ALWAYS love babies, it would def has been a strain. Physically as well as financially. My last pregnancy was not an easy one.

GL to all of you and much baby dust!

Glad your out of Limbo Luv . Best luck when you decide to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->