Lucky thread

Poppy84

Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hi

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on 1st march. I was 10 weeks but baby didnt make it past 8-9. I had a medicated mc on 2nd march and stopped bleeding around the 8th march. I cried every day until I stopped bleeding.

I know it's soon but I just want to be pregnant again. We have been trying every other day since bleeding stopped. I just don't want to risk missing the egg. The doc said we could start trying as soon as we are ready but to wait for one AF for dating reasons. I don't want to wait that long.

Is anyone else doing the same? I would live to have someone to talk to.

I'm trying again Straight away. I MC on March 6. I'm taking PG test every other morning waiting for BFN. Right now they are faint pos. Which I'm taking as my numbers are nearly back to normal. HCG was 4100 last Monday. So, when they go BFN, I'm going to OPK...

Some women don't O, in the cycle before first AF. So, I'm just going to see what happens.

So sorry for your loss, hoping you get a sticky bean fast! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss too. This is horrible starting again.
I hope we ovulate soon!!!! I havnt taken any pregbancy tests to see if they r negative but I had a scan on mon and they said my uterus was clean.

I havnt told anyone that knows about the mc that im trying again. they all keep telling me I should wait a few months until we feel better. However, I feel that I don't know how long it's going to take to get pregnant again and if I wait a few months I would have wasted time.

If we ovulate before af, do you think it will happen about 2 weeks after mc?

O happens 2-4 weeks after MC. Unfortunatley, that was a question I was often asked. But, I haven't told anyone we are trying, either. And really its not a decison for them. Just for you and DH. On positive note I have a friend that MC, O'd 2 weeks later, and is 10 weeks pg with strong HB.

It's hard not thinking about how pregnant I should be. I also experienced a MMC. I went in at 8w2d and saw a baby, small sac and no HB. Was measuring 6w4d. Dr. said my dates were off. But, I knew they weren't. I had been ttc for 5 months. I then had blood drawn every 2 days with low HCG, but they continued to rise. Right up until March 6, when I MC naturally.

I didn't want to try again until March 8. DD just had major surgery and I asked DH when he was ready to try again. He said "When you are." I thought about what a fighter DD was and knew I had no choice but to get up and fight for what I want. So, we decided as soon as my body is ready, we are. We can't replace the baby we've lost. But, we still want our baby. So, I totally understand.

No one should ever have to go through MC. It is hard having all those dreams and such joy one day. Then for it to be taken away the next.

I had my m/c the day after you. I stopped bleeding yesterday, and like you cried every single day. I would like to start again right away, but don't think we will because my boyfriend has said he's terrified to touch me because in his words "I don't want to put you through that heartbreak again" (he thinks its his fault I miscarried because he's adopted and we don't know his family medical history). I know we will try again soon, but I have to respect his decision to wait a little longer.

hey sorry for your loses i had a natural MC on sat and cant wait for the bleeding to stop so me and hubby can get trying we were almost 8 wks pregnant and it took 8 month to fall pregnant so im not wasting anytime.. im goin to start my ovualtion tests as soon as my bleeding stops im just desperate to fall again.. and we have also told everyone we wont be trying for a while now...x

Hi Cheryl, I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: I MC 9 days ago. But, it started at 8w2d when I went to my first scan full of anticipation and joy. Sadly, we saw a baby, no hb, small sac. I kept looking for the HB. I knew it had to be there. It wasn't. My Dr. said the dates had to be off, but I'd been ttc for 5 months, so I knew.

Cried and cried, just miserable. I had my HCG levels checked every other day. They were rising slowly. I longed, prayed, screamed for a miracle. However, I knew it was over. I started spotting at 9w1d, the doctor diagnosed my MC. On 9w3d he called to say my levels were still rising. I'd keep getting my numbers monitored. And we'd have a scan at 10w2d, however three hours later I passed my baby. As sad as I was, I also was relieved. I had no idea what to expect and I really wanted to pass naturally. I just didn't want to wait for it.

So, here I am still spotting and pregnancy tests still positive. When they are negative, I can start Opk's. In the mean time I working on preconception. Like losing the 6lbs I gained, getting a dental cleaning. Thinking of the joy I had with my pregnancy that ended to soon. What I wouldn't have given for one more day. You know?

Ladies, I'm so sorry for all of your losses. :hugs: I MC with my first Feb. 22 at 6 weeks. My Dr. told me I could try again imm. so we are. I am pretty pos. I ovulated on March 10, so I should be able to start testing next week. Here's to hoping we all see :bfp: soon.

Leinzlove
I agree with you 100%,

"No one should ever have to go through MC. It is hard having all those dreams and such joy one day. Then for it to be taken away the next." :hugs:

Im so sorry u have all been through the awful experience of a mc too.

How is everyone doing?
It's will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I had my medicated assisted mc. I'm still waiting to ovulate! I gave a really good feeling we r going to be lucky though

Good luck to everyone trying to conceive xx

yeah my bleeding has almost stopped... i just cant wait to get trying... hopefully this weekend i can start my testing...x

hi everyone i was wondering should i use the first day i miscarried as cycle day one? i really wanna try rite away so i can get a :bfp: before my would have been due date

i can't wait to start ttc again. i had a medically assisted mc on march 1st. i had a scan yesterday and while i didn't see my dr yet to get the report, the tech did tell me that if she had any concerns she would have talked to the radiologist immediately. she said to her it looked good. i have an appt to see my dr next week. as long as everything has passed we will be ttc again right after my first af.

i feel like maybe i ov'ed in the pasted few days. i had a little spotting on monday and tuesday and i always get spotting around ovulation. i also had a pain on my right side. i REALLY hope that i did ov so i will get af in 2 weeks or so and then we will (hopefully) catch the next eggy!!

tons of sticky :dust: to all you ladies!!

I don't know which day you would count as CD1. If I get pregnant ( fingers crossed) I will try and work out which day I ovulated and then count 2 weeks backwards.

Hi ladies
Really glad I found this thread. I had a mc at 7 wks on 28th march. If I count that day as cd1 I am now cd17. I always have ovulated day 14-17 but I have absolutely no signs of ovulation. Like all of you, I am desperate to get bfp this month as its the only thing stopping me being heartbroken and thinking how many wks pregnant etc I should have been!

I wondered if it's normal to ovulate late? I am stressed opk poas every 2 mins thinking I'll never o again :-(

Any advice?? Big hugs to you all x x x x

hi everyone i was wondering should i use the first day i miscarried as cycle day one? i really wanna try rite away so i can get a :bfp: before my would have been due date

Hey sorry for ur loss :hugs: i also had a Natural MC the same day as you my bleeding has stopped today so im going to start :sex: tonight even tho i dont think i am ovulating, on mon im going to start ovulation tests to see when i am... i think cycle 1 is once you period will come... but ppl say you can ovulate b4 ur period comes after a MC.. Was your a Natural MC? has ur bleeding stoped?xx

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me posting. just want to share my story. I had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks on the 29th of March last year. I bled for one week. On the 1st of May i found our i was pregnant again. Never had af, and dont know exactly when i ovulated, although i vaguely remember having o pains around the 15th, 10 days after the bleeding stopped. I now have a 12 week old baby. My doctor told me women are more fertile straight after a mc because the cervix remains slightly more open than usual.

i am very sorry for your losses, and hope you get your rainbow babies very soon. xxx

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me posting. just want to share my story. I had a natural miscarriage at 7 weeks on the 29th of March last year. I bled for one week. On the 1st of May i found our i was pregnant again. Never had af, and dont know exactly when i ovulated, although i vaguely remember having o pains around the 15th, 10 days after the bleeding stopped. I now have a 12 week old baby. My doctor told me women are more fertile straight after a mc because the cervix remains slightly more open than usual.

i am very sorry for your losses, and hope you get your rainbow babies very soon. xxx

Hi

Can I ask- how did they date ur baby if u hadn't had an af? Did they use the guest day of ur mc?

They sent me for an early ultrasound at 6 weeks and went by her measurements :flower: It was a good excuse also to see her and make sure there was a heartbeat and that everything looked good. Although that didnt stop me worrying all through the pregnancy tbh:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->